"Meet Up @ Roscoes"

Kaleah: umm Jeremy this is so goood...

(What they're eating)

Perico: Better than me ? (Smiles)

Kaleah: Dont start. (Rolls eyes and Smiles back)

Perico: (nods his head up and down) we'll see later on (smiles)

Kaleah: umm hmm. But on a serious note have u talked to Ja'Leah?

Perico: uh a lil yesterday. She said she wanted the family to meet together.

Kaleah: Yea I got her text today. She said she wanted the family to meet at Roscoes with her and Rucci in the evening later on.

Perico: She mentioned that to me yesterday. I didn't think she was serious tho. Tbh ion know how I feel about it. Yea I didn't like RJ at all but I was starting to get used to it u know. And Rucci is my boy, but he could've at least told me about it. But now I got another grandchild to look after. So all this bullshit I'm putting it to the side.

Kaleah: Tell me about it, but whatever she does I'm in her corner and I support her and Rucci. He seems like a good guy besides the secrets.

Perico: Yea I agree.

Kaleah: (finishing her sandwhich) hmmm. (Approaching him while he's standing against the counter)(Touching his 🍆print thru his grey sweats) Now let's see if this is better than that sandwhich. (Takes his hand and guides him to the bedroom)

Perico: Ahhh stop playin (he smiles) u Kno what it is...
——————————————
Jason: U get that dumb ass text from Ja'Leah, talkin bout "meet up at Roscoes" ?

Lil C: Yea I saw that shit.

Jason: I'm not even really mad at the situation but Rucci not telling us he had feelings for her and was screwin her is fucked up cus he's our boy.

Lil C: I know, and for him to start that shit at J'Sans funeral is really fucked up. I talked to RJ recently.

Jason: How he takin it.

Lil C: Man blood said Rucci got heat in the streets. He said he got bands on his head rn. I tried to calm him down but he had flames in his eyes when I mentioned his name.

Jason: Damn. Ion know bout Rucci but I'm protecting my sister at all costs.

Lil C: Fuck yea. Besides that tho RJ say he got a job for me. Some real paper is involved.

Jason: Listen bro I respect him and all but jus watch out. He may be trynna get back at Ja'Leah. I wouldn't trust it.

Lil C: I already talked it over wit him. It's clear. Ja'Leah doesn't get hurt. (Lighting up his 🥦 and smoking it)

Jason: Aightt coo coo. Aye u gon pass that lil homie ?

Lil C: here u go (passing his blunt) Now Imma go in that booth (gettin up jogging to the booth)

Jason: ahh hah fasho! (Chuckling)