Ima Need Dat!

Lil C: aye babe can u pass me the hot Cheetos ? (Says while laying on the couch watching tv)

Aaliyah: (tosses the chips to him)

Lil C: thanks

Aaliyah: ummm hmmm.

At this lil c was writing his raps so he could go to the studio tonight with Jason. His phone began ringin.

Aaliyah: babe yo phone ringin (she says looking at his phone seeing a unfamiliar name pop up on the screen).....who's Kia (says raising her voice with anger.

Lil C: (puts his Cheetos down and hurried up and hops up) aye it's nobody (says trynna snatch his phone from her grip.

Aaliyah: (she then answers it) hello yes bitch who is this! (She yells in the phone)

Girl on the other line: put that fine ass nigga C on the phone (she says in a joyous idgaf tone)

Aaliyah: Nah bitch fuck you, this my nigga(she yells in the phone, ending the call)

Lil C: Yo gimmie my phone blood (he says snatching his phone, looking thru his messages)

Aaliyah: (she then slaps him) DONT CALL ME EVER AGAIN! (She then leaves slamming the door.

Lil C: (holding his face on the side she slapped him) man fuck that bitch (says to himself)
———————————-
(Back At Rucci & Ja'Leah's Brib)

Rucci's POV:

I had just came back from knocking out a couple of blappers at the stu. I was tired asf so I took a shower and fell asleep in our bed. I know I was on the couch in the doghouse still even know me and Ja'Leah had slept together a few weeks ago, she said she was vulnerable and that was just our slip up , but I missed how our bed felt, and plus Ja'Leah was gone with her friend so I took a quik nap, I was pretty sure I would be up b4 she came back. Guess I was wrong, cus about 40 min into my nap she woke me up unknowingly while putting her bags up, but she was cool with me tho.
—————————
Ja'Leah's POV:

I had just came back from shopping with my friend after she dropped me off. I saw Rucci sleep, and even tho he was supposed to be on the couch, I can tell he was tired so I quietly was putting my Prada bags away but he still woke up. I guess he heard the lil movements. He was getting up making his way back to the couch, but to be honest I had to have him and I was horny again, shit. I can tell he had took a shower earlier cus he had smelled g.a.f. and he had on my favorite cologne of his.
——————————————
Rucci: (getting up getting ready to go to the couch)

Ja'Leah: wait, where u goin ? (says softly, making Rucci turn around), u can stay in here.

Rucci: oh ok, thanks. (Getting back in bed)

Ja'Leah: u ok ?

Rucci: Yea I'm jus tired asf.

Ja'Leah: (lays down next to him) well ima let u continue your nap and I minus well take a nap but when u wake up, Ima need dat!
—————————————-
Rucci laid there puzzled as he was trynna figure out what Ja'Leah meant when she said that. He soon then fell asleep and she fell asleep in his arms.
——————————
2hours later......

Ja'Leah: Aye wake up (gently shaking him)

Rucci: What, wassup!

Ja'Leah: I said ima need dat ?

Rucci: (waking up) u want it right now?

Ja'Leah: Yea nigga, damn. I let u sleep for 2 hours.

Ja'Leah then got on top of him and looked into his nice brown eyes accompanied by his thick eyebrows. "Goddamn" she said as she admired her mans handsomeness. But before Rucci put it in, he made Ja'Leah say she love him but best believe she tried to put up a fight to make him go harder and faster.

Rucci: Tell me u love me (giving her slow strokes going deeper from the back)

Ja'Leah: ummm, make me. (Enjoying him)

Rucci: I could do this all night! U know me (he says doing her (missionary style)

Ja'Leah: (kissing him) I know. That's y I ain't saying it yet.

Rucci: oh yea (he then speeds up his pace)

Ja'Leah: Hmmm, so now u trynna go faster nigga!

Rucci: imma make u say it! (Whispers in her ear) (as he speeds up his pace even more, Ja'Leah moans louder and tries to catch her breath thru every stroke he gives her)

Ja'Leah: (moaning louder) babyyyy stop! Wrapping her arms around his neck.

Rucci: (goes even faster)

Ja'Leah: Umm-Juan, I love you-uhh (says catching her breath)

Rucci: I love you too (kisses her,smiling).

Just at that moment they both climax at the same time. They then kiss and snuggle together after a good days bone 🍖.