DequAn'$ 🅱️irfday!!!

Another month had came and it was March 9th. Dequan's birfday. He had woke up with a boner from a good ass dream he had. Soon after he busted a nut, he heard a knock @ the door. Without hesitation to see who's there he answers the door in his boxer briefs, to his surprise, it's Ja'Leah
————————————
Dequan: um , hey whatchu doin here ?

Ja'Leah: I'm sorry coming unannounced, I jus need somebody to talk I could leave and come bacc later! (Says sniffling)

Dequan: Nah Nah come in. You like my niece, u like the Benz I gave you?

Ja'Leah: I love it!

They sit down on the couch 🛋 by his hookah he has set up.

Dequan: U smoking wit me or nah ?

Ja'Leah: Yea I'll smoke wit u.

Dequan: So what's wrong? Looks like u been cryin!

Ja'Leah: Yea Jacquees cheated on me again.

Dequan: oh that lil singin nigga

Ja'Leah: Yes and then he.......
———————————————
As the conversation was progressing, Dequan was all ears and he was really attentive to her. While still in his briefs Ja'Leah here and there sneaks a few peeks at his package 📦. Dequan catches her. Ja'Leah was now 18 so Dequan could hit that.

Dequan: (while they're smoking) You see sumn u like ?

Ja'Leah: Maybe, lol (they laugh)

Dequan: Nah But forreal u need a nigga who gon stand right by you. It's good u broke up with him. Cus then I wouldnve been able to do this (he leans in and tongue kisses her) (Dequan couldn't believe what he was doing as he was doing it, as far as he was concerned Ja'Leah looked good and he had to get a taste)

Ja'Leah: (with no hesitation kisses back) where's the bedroom ? (She Says after catching her breath)

Dequan: Lemme show u!

They go up to his bedroom and as they sit on his bed Ja'Leah makes him lay on his back and gets on top of him, then he has second thoughts 💭

Dequan: Waittt, hol on. We can't do this. Ya pops would kill me and ya brotha Lil C would be devastated.

Ja'Leah: ion care Dequan!

Dequan: But I do! I'm like ya uncle, I can't do this.

Ja'Leah: Fine! Then ...lemme do this....

Ja'Leah then lays down between his legs and puts his dicc in her mouth and slowly sucks it, pushing it all the way to where his whole length could fit. Gasping for her she lifts his dicc and licks his sack making him enjoy her tongue. She then starts sucking his dick a lil fast making him shove her head down in a circular motion.

Dequan: Damn this the mood right here.

Ja'Leah: U like it daddy ??

Dequan: Yea! Shit!
———————————
After she made Dequan cum, she told him his birfday gift would be later on tonight. They both swore to keep it a secret, Then she left. Dequan baffled and confused at how fast things went and how he just made good with Perico a while ago he knew he fucced up again. But this time it was even worse.
———————————
(Fast forward to party)
Later on the party started and all the homies were there.