Lemme Fucc !t Up!

Sway Calloway: Yea it's shade 45, Sway in the Morning, and we gotta special guest bout to discuss his new project he just dropped titled "Ten.Eight". He hails from LA, south central to be exact. He just signed a deal with RocNation. Without further ado. Here's the Progressive Gangsta himself, BROADWAY's FINEST, "G. PERICOOOO".

G

G. Perico: Yea Yea what's up with it.

Sway: Thank you for coming by man.

G. Perico: Thanks for having me. Wutz Hannin ?
——————————
Today Perico had an interview with Sway Calloway. As the interview went on G Perico touch bases on different subjects that happened in his life from getting shot, to becoming a big artist and eventually ending it with a dope ass freestyle.

Freestyle starts @ 27:30 .
————————————
After this interview G. Perico decided to go to his second store "One Stop Smoke Shop" & chill with his homies WestsideWebb (producer) and PolyBoy
(co-founder of So Way Out) until Jason called him from a hospital number.
—————————
(Phone rings)

Perico: Yea hello?

Jason: Aye pops I need u to swing to the hospital right quick!!

Perico: What is it ? (says nervously and a lil worried)

Jason: I'll tell you when u get here just hurry up pops.
———————
After that Perico gathers his things and daps his guys a goodbye rushing to the hospital not knowing what's wrong. After 15 min rushing to the nearest hospital G meets Kaleah in the waiting room, seeing her tears he asks if she's ok and what happened. Kaleah reassures him it's tears of joy and that she's fine. She then rushes him to to the room Jason is in and as soon as they open the door Perico lets out a big smile as he sees Jason turn around.
——————————
Jason: Her Name is Raelynn 👼 Teyana Nash. (Says happily while holding her)

Perico: Shes beautiful J, But Son u had me worried about you

Perico: Shes beautiful J, But Son u had me worried about you. And why didn't u tell us you was having this bundle of joy.

Jason: I'm sorry pops. I didn't want u to pass out after hearing u was a grandpa. And I didn't know, her mom (nods his head towards the hospital bed at the mom) just told me a few days ago. At the time she was pregnant I was locked up, I missed out on a lot but I'm here now. (Whispers) it was a one night but after trynna track me down the homies passed her my number and she reached out to lemme know.

Perico: Damn J, well the best thing now is to be here for her. Let me hold my granddaughter man, my first grandchild.
————————-
After settling in and getting acquainted with Jason's new baby mama Perico and Kaleah headed back home happy to be new, but, still young grandparents, and still shocked at how soon one of their babies had a baby. As soon as they got in the house they talked about how they were going to spoil their granddaughter and have fun with her. After that Kaleah hopped in the shower and after having a few drinks of Hennessy Perico walked in to join her.
————-//———————
Kaleah: (while in the shower 🧼) Jeremy What u doin?

Perico: (says stepping in) Jus bcuz we grandparents don't mean we can't have fun. We still young right?

Kaleah: Fucc Yea!

Perico: (Says approaching her, while kissing her neck)
"Well Lemme Fucc It Up Then"
——————————-
As the hot water hits her back with every ounce of serenity and pleasure she moans in and out lusting for Perico as he turns her around and let his sex drive, drive her crazy to ecstasy. They hop out and while he's drying up Kaleah whispers "I ain't done witchu" then she heads to the bedroom. After he hurries up and finishes he gets in the bed and once more fuccs it up for her. Fuccn the shit out of her.

Perico: (going fast in her making the bed creak) U lovin' this shit! (He grunts as he goes deep)

Kaleah: (moans higher as he goes deeper and faster on top of her) ummm Yes Daddy!!

Perico: Who's p*ssy is it?

Kaleah: It's yours daddy. Uhhh I love u Jeremy.

Perico: Yea u said it's  Jeremy's ?

Kaleah: Yes it's yours Jeremy. Ooooh fucc ohhh fuck I'm CUMMING IM CUMMING.

Perico: Ahhh shit. I'm bout tah bust, ahhh fucc. (Sighs) ahhh shiiiit.
———————
They both cum on their satin sheets and Perico then collapses next to Kaleah, catching his breath while she catches hers. They both chuckle and kiss eachother without missing a "Love you" at the end