Test yo Jaw!

There Lil C was tied up with a. bloody nose and broken jaw. "So u thought u was just gon set my brother up and run free nigga", Angel said.
————————————
Rucci then got a call from Angel telling him to come over. Rucci rushed over and saw Lil C tied up.

Rucci: Yo let him go bro (he says to Angel)

Angel: Yo he beat yo ass and you telling me to let him go!

Rucci: It's all good!
—————————————
Angel then gets the homies to untie him and Rucci being the bigger person decides to take C home.
———————————————-
((While in the car ride h8me))

Lil C: Yo, y u do that back there (he asks holding an ice pack to his jaw)

Rucci: Look I plan on marrying yo sister and your pops pretty much my pops. My parents in jail. Ain't no telling when they get out but yo parents is like mine. I love y'all. Whether or not you or Jason accept it, I love your sister and we meant for eachother. I love your niece Riley as if she was mine. Ion care what that nigga RJ thinks. He got full custody but we'll see how long that last. Anyway I love you bro. U almost got me killed, but I forgive you.

Lil C: I'm sorry bout that bro, but aye (showing him his broken jaw) I got it back. Karma's a whole bitch.

Rucci: She sho is.

20 min later Rucci was at Lil C's apartment and he had dropped him off. He then headed home and called it a night considering how late it was.
————————————————
Few weeks later...

Ja'Leah came downstairs....

Ja'Leah: You know our appt is today to see the gender.

Rucci: oh yea, I was just listening to my songs the engineer sent (he said removing his earbuds closing the laptop that was sitting on his lap). You ready to go (he said standing up with keys to the Range Rover they had)

Ja'Leah: Yea lets go (she said slipping in some Gucci slippers, with her phone in hand)
———————————
In these past weeks Ja'Leah had saw a change in Rucci's behavior. He was different and ultimately trynna better himself. Ja'Leah was thankful for his change, and although he was sleeping on the couch Ja'Leah's other side of the bed was getting cold and she was ready to let Rucci have it. It took them about 45 min to get to the hospital and as soon as they got there the nurse checked them in and they went up to the room the appt was in.

Ja'Leah: What do you think it's gon be?

Rucci: ion know, I hope it's a boy. I wanna have a mini me running round. Whatever it is tho, I won't mind, cus it's mine.

Ja'Leah: I really love you Juan. And I'm glad you changed for us.
————————————
Whenever Ja'Leah called Rucci by his real name, you knew it was real. She was either real happy or real mad when she did that. The doctor came in about 5 min later and they got the appt ready. There Ja'Leah was with the gel on her stomach with Rucci's hand in one of her hands and the other on the side of her hip.
——————————————-
Doctor: Well Ms.Martinez it looks like your having a son.

Rucci: Yes!

Ja'Leah: Awwww, rucci we're having a boy. Thank you 🙏🏾 doc.
——————————————
After the appt. Rucci stopped to get fat burger for him and Ja'Leah, since she was hungry as a mothafcka and then they went home. Ja'Leah went in after Rucci opened the door for her and then he smoked on the front porch playing his music in his earbuds.

Rucci: aye. it's jus me n my drugs, put another pill n my cup. Aye, Rich as bitch and I give no fucks. Aye, Zip after zip of that all white runtz. You do what you can and do what I want. Like dawg I can't b sober, put some syrup in my soda, more money that mean more Drugz. (He mumbles rapping) (he hits the blunt).
——————————-
After about 30 min of smoking he comes back in and takes a shower. Ja'Leah while being horny tries to hold her composure til he gets out.

🧭

After another 30 min he gets out and Ja'Leah lets it out.

Ja'Leah: Rucci! (She moans)

Rucci: What ? (looking for a shirt out his drawer)

Ja'Leah: U won't need that shirt! Or them shorts u got on.

Rucci: Why (honestly not knowing without turning around, still looking)

Ja'Leah: Turn around

Rucci turns around and can tell Ja'Leahs naked under the covers.

Rucci: You sho u want this right now!

Ja'Leah: Juan I wanna feel u right now. All of you inside me!
—————————-
Rucci then takes off his shorts and boxers and gets to work. You can say they called it a night.