I fucked up!

(Jason's BM in the opening pic and bottom but just with a hair change)

Jason walks up behind her

Jason: So is this what I get for beating up. A full ass plate.

Jason's babymamma: Yup! And I hope in return I get a front row seat to you breaking it off with Saweetie

Jason's babymamma: Yup! And I hope in return I get a front row seat to you breaking it off with Saweetie. I need you Jason!

Jason: We already talked about that. U gotta give me time.

Jason's Babymomma: How much Jason. Your daughter loves u and I love you too.

Jason: I love Diamonte, and u know this. And Raelynn is my world. Those are the two that matter to me rn. And I will always have love for you.

Jason's BM: Fucc that! You love using me when she ain't around!

Jason: Yhu use me 2, u see everything I give u.

Jason's BM: As u should, your the fuckin daddy!

Jason: (sighs putting his head down)
——————————————————
Later that night...

Jason's POV:

I had just made it back home and I walked in to the living room with what looked like a crying Saweetie.

Jason: Babe what's up (I say finding a seat on the couch)

Saweetie: Do u love her? (Shoving print out of text messages between them in his face)

Jason: I can explain! (Getting up)

Saweetie: Dont bother, we're through!

Jason: It didn't mean anything I don't love her I love you.

Saweetie: No u don't Jason. It took her sending me these DM's and texts to realize what a liar u are. U know what, I hate you. I'm done and I'm moving out! (She walks out the door grabbing most of her stuff she had in the house)
————————————
I was heartbroken seeing Saweetie hurting and it hurt bad when she said she hate me. I really fucked up. I had to get her back, I don't know how but I was going to. And I couldn't believe my babymamma sent our texts to her, but at least everything was out in the open, I just had to get Saweetie back if anything.