Twisted

Rucci's POV:

Ian gon lie, shawty hurt a nigga feelings bad. I thought we was feeling eachother but then she went cold on me. At this point I was done and didn't wanna be bothered with her, as if she cared. Smh. It's all good tho. I was doin me for the time being. I know she was a new mother and had her lil niggah at home. I was like fuck him tho. Shawty got me Twisted but not for long....
——————————-
The next day Rucci was in the studio with Perico, putting out another banger

——————————-The next day Rucci was in the studio with Perico, putting out another banger

Ja'Leah had walked in at that moment and made Rucci's mood go from great to worst. It had been a whole year and Rucci didn't talk to Ja'Leah when he would see her in passing. He would get quiet and ignore her in settings where they were in the same room. (Back to story)
—————————————-//————————
Rucci: aight g I'm bout to head out dawg (daps Perico up)

G Perico: aight dawg....

Rucci then exits without makin eye contact at Ja'Leah. Jaleah shakes her head when he leaves without Perico noticing.

G. Perico: wassup with u girl?

Ja'Leah: I'm good pops, I came by to see how u and mom doing. I was also gonna tell y'all me and RJ decided to take Dequan back in.

G Perico: That's nice of y'all, u think he still in love with u tho?

Ja'Leah: To b honest pop, idk. I think he realized he can't have me, I think we've closed that chapter.
———————————-
After they talked Ja'Leah went back to the crib and RJ let her know he was picking Dequan up. Oh boy she thought. As soon as RJ came back from the hospital wit Dequan Ja'Leah fixed him dinner.

 As soon as RJ came back from the hospital wit Dequan Ja'Leah fixed him dinner

Dequan thanked her and ate then went to bed. Ja'Leah was now in the house with her ex and her current man🐯. The Brothers!