!The Dawg!

*Pop* *Pop*

Rucci's POV:

In that instant I knew my niggas was down for the dawg. They got me til the end!
(FlashBackk to when Lil C rolled up) When I seen Lil C roll up outta nowhere I knew he was on sum weird snake shit. So as I closed my trunk I texted Ja'Leah and let her know her bro had rolled up and he was on sum snake shit. Then before we got to the warehouse I texted my homies the address. I knew exactly what this warehouse was about. A lot of murders had been committed there, so I knew what Lil C planned to do. I jus didn't know RJ put him up to it til I was tied up. But like I said my niggas was down for me. I Neva go somewhere unprepared.
—————————————-
As RJ pointed the gun at Rucci his homies and his brother pulled up outside the warehouse and snuck in with they guns tucked.

His brother Angel was his younger brother who he had til the end

His brother Angel was his younger brother who he had til the end. Ja'Leah met him already and everybody knew him. If u knew Rucci u knew Him.

Og Vagos: was Rucci's older homie who taught Rucci the game and ways of the gang when his father was teaching him

Og Vagos: was Rucci's older homie who taught Rucci the game and ways of the gang when his father was teaching him. He was well respected.

And these where his other homies that he grew up with in the neighborhood that pulled up and got him

As RJ pointed the gun, Angel let off two shots but missed RJ. RJ let off a few shots back and Rucci's other homies walked up and fired shots. RJ, Dequan, and C surrendered and drop their guns by the commands of Rucci's homies that were well respected in the blood gang community.

OG Vagos: This could be an all out bloodshed war. Bloods against Blood. All the hoods would get involved. Is that really what u want RJ. I suggest you let Rucci go. And u suggest u don't Eva touch him again.

Angel then unties his brother while RJ stands in silence. Just then Ja'Leah walks in cussing Lil C out. She swears to never speak to him again then she goes up to him and slaps him hard.

Ja'Leah: NOW FOR THE LAST TIME LEAVE MY NIGGAH ALONE.
————————————-
Rucci and Ja'Leah both walk out and hops in the car with the homies. OG Vagos hands Rucci a McDonald's bag.

OG Vagos: Here u go kid. (Hanging him a big McDonald's bag) I knew your fat ass was hungry.

Rucci: AHA ha. U came thru OG. Aye I love y'all. And I love you (says to Ja'Leah ) (he then kisses her)

Ja'Leah: I love you too. I'm sorry this happen to you. That is my brother.

Rucci: I know, but he dead to me now.

Angel: He gotta pay for this sis (says to Ja'Leah)(they have a close relationship so he called her sis)

Ja'Leah: Look you guys are my life. I'm not choosing between my brother and the love of my life. And RJ is still the father of Riley.

OG Vagos: Them muthafuckas gon pat for what they did.

Ja'Leah's facial expressions grow with fear and concern for her lil brother as she sits quiet in the backseat.