MEET THA FLOCKERS/-HOME INVASION🧰

Lil C arrives at Dequans house to set a play on a home invasion. Yea he know his dad would kill him, and yea he was supposed to be rapping too. It had been 2 months and Lil C was already off crutches and his rapping was the primary goal but it wasn't enough to pay the bills, so without his fathers knowledge he was still trappin (selling drugs and home invasions).
————————————
(He walks in)

Lil C: oh my bad blood I ain't know u was fuckin. (Laughs)

Dequan: Didn't yo mamma tell ya knock before u enter nigga (says while still pushin his dicc in out of the girl he was fuccin)

Lil C: Well shit to be honest I could low key hear the moans outside I jus thought u was watching porno or sumn! (Laughs)

Dequan: Whatever nigga. But come in and fucc this hoe real quick.

Dequan then goes downstairs to eat a sandwich. The girl then gets up and sucks Lil C's 🍆, and let's jus say, don't be fooled by the name. After that Dequan and Lil C called they homie from another hood who went by TeeCee 4800 to help them with a home invasion.
————————————————
Fastfoward 2 Activity

They all hope out and leave the driver/lookout in the car. Dequan pops the side window open and they hop in the house. Dequan and TeeCee take downstairs and Lil C claims upstairs. They spend about 20 minutes rumbling through stuff and Dequan and TeeCee find a safe, they then yell to Lil C to come downstairs and help them. As they're all struggling to pick it up Lil C spots a silent alarm and urges them to hurry up, get the safe, and hop in the car. They end up being able to hop in the car and flee the scene but as they hit a left they're in contact with police, Lil C and TeeCee hop out and distract the cops while Dequan and the driver get away. Later that night Dequan bails TeeCee and Lil C out. As they drop Lil C off Perico is on the porch waiting for him
————————————-
Perico: So u still ain't learn huh? (Says in disappointment)

Lil C: Look pops this rappin shit, it ain't paying my bills.

Perico: I Neva said it'll b easy, u work toward that shit right!

Lil C: that's what I'm doin pops!

Perico: The legal way nigga!

Lil C: Wit all due respect pops, I'll probably Neva get out the game. This shit is in me not on me.

Perico: Well that's why I'm sending you down to Northern California to be with your uncle and cousin.

Lil C: POPS WHAAAT! (Says angrily) Fucc that blood I'm not leavin.

Perico: The fucc you are! Get the fucc in and pack yo shit. They'll be here to pick you up Saturday. U got 2 days Carlos. Now go head!

Lil C then storms in and packs his stuff, almost regretting being born.