Im Still Daddy!

Kaleah's POV:

After that bomb ass dicc Perico gave me last nite, I knew I had to pay him bacc. So I made him and I some breakfast croissants 🥐 and woke him up when it was ready. I have to say me and Perico been married for years now but sometimes I still get chills when he b lookin all good around me and shitt. After I called his name about two times he came in to the dining room and we sat at the table and ate. He was teasing me about how he almost made me tap out and how he was Still Daddy or whatever. Our convo, was going good until he got this text from his phone and wouldn't tell me who it was. I gotta say he's been doing this thing for a while where he's been hiding his phone and shit around me but I was ignoring it for the time being bcuz I thought it was like music and shit so I dropped it but still was suspicious.
——————————-
(Phone beeps twice)

Kaleah: Who's That ?

Perico: oh it's nobody. (Quickly texting back and laying his phone face down).

Kaleah: ummmm...Hmmm.

Perico: What's That fo? (He says while his phone beeps again.)

Kaleah: Cus That don't seem like nobody Jeremy...

Perico: It's just music shit babe. I'm planning on goin on tour for the album you know that. (Looks at her seriously and nervously) You believe me right ? (While looking into her eyes for confirmation)

Kaleah: Yes Jeremy, I believe you.

Perico: Alright, trust me K, u got nuthn to worry about. I only love you 😍.
—————————-
He then leans in for a kiss and I kiss him back. At the back of my mind I still had my doubts cus I knew how Perico was back in his younger days. He was elevating in music which I was happy for but with elevation comes problems. I was scared but I believed in him. About 2 nights later I found something that I would never find out. That night we had came from a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant in LA and I was ready to hit the hay okaaaay! Perico had gotten undressed and put his phone down on a nightstand on the side of his bed. He then went to the bathroom to take a shower. Just then after like 20 min of him being in the shower his phone beeped. This time I couldn't resist so I picked it up and there it was. A text fr9m some unknown name had came up. This nigga Perico had some explaining to do!!!