!We In This For Life!

For the first time in 2 weeks Ja'Leah met up with RUCC. He was sober and ready to talk. They sat on the sofa.

Ja'Leah: I'm in this alone. My family ain't even fuckin wit me rn! I need somebody. RJ trynna take my daughter away, and then I got another baby thanks to us. The only one really fuccin wit me is my dad.

Rucci: At least u got that. Your dad hates me. I told my parents bout us. They glad I'm gonna b a father.

Ja'Leah: Well that's good. Do they wanna meet me?

Rucci: Like face to face?

Ja'Leah: Yea. We should talk to both families for our child (rubs her stomach)

Rucci: can I talk to him or her ? (Pointing at her stomach)

Ja'Leah: Yes, baby daddy, go ahead (laughing a little).

Rucci: (kneeling to her stomach) hey baby, I can't wait to meet you. I swear I'm gonna b the best father to you. I promise. (Lightly Lays his head on her stomach)

Ja'Leah: (rubbing his head) I'm sorry Rucci. I-I-I love you.

Rucci: (looks up at her) Ja'Leah ?

Ja'Leah: (looking in his eyes) yea?

Rucci: Can I—can we kiss ?

Ja'Leah: be my guest

Rucci: u sure?

Ja'Leah: u still talking ?

Rucci then leans in and kisses her passionately, as if he was in love with her.

Rucci: I promise u ain't alone. Imma be here for you!

Ja'Leah: Thank you!