Brothers 4evaaaaaaar

RJ: (walking in) look bro we gotta get past this

Dequan: (blows his breath gently, showing discomfort to sit up)

RJ: come on bro, me & J will help u get thru this (raises his hand out a good gesture)

Dequan: (shakes it back)

RJ: look we'll b in touch. When u get out this bitch me & J have a spot open for u at the crib so we can watch u at all times.

Dequan: What am I kid now ? (Says a lil dry and irritated)

RJ: Nah but I jus need u to get back up on your A game! I'm yo big brother and I got u homie. But only if u let me!
————————————-
That same night Jason and J'San was in the studio makin hits

Jason: (in the booth) Gang Gang Gang Gang! Ya bitch want a young playa. She playable. Bulletproof my coupe so that way it ain't sprayable. Glock dark like demons, cuh it's terrible.

J'San: (in the booth with him) Imma dawg in that pussy, girl I don't play. Play wit yo pussy like for days, u can't stand straight. Get the money kick her out, bitch u can't stay. She gon do me and my bros, Yea the gang way!

Rucci walks in...

Jason: Ohhhh..wassup my nigga Rucci. Aye we comin out rn! (Says from the booth)

They walk out to him

Rucci: Whaas the deal with my niggas. (Grins big and Dabs them up).

Jason: whatchu doin here bro?

Rucci: I was in the other room down the hall, and I heard my bros so I had to come and fuck wit y'all.

J'San: Aye man this long overdue.

Rucci: Fasho, aye y'all goin to that party on 108th & Avalon ? One of my homeboys hostin it.

Jason: Oh I did hear about that, Nah ion think so, I gotta pick my sis up.

Rucci: Oh Ja'Leah ? (His interest grows with excitement, gets heart eyes in his mind, but doesn't show it on his face)

Jason: Yea, we gonna get something to eat, she been couped in all day wit the baby.

Rucci: oh word, I'll slide wit y'all then!

Jason: Yo u sure? (Looks a lil confused for half a second)

Rucci: Yea, besides I'm a lil hungry too (for your sister he says in his head)

Jason: Alright foo, (directs his attention to the engineer) aye cuh send me those files.

After the engineer sends the files to Jason the three of them go outside and J'san hops in his car and goes home while Jason & Rucci hop in Rucci's car and head over to Ja'Leah's spot. Rucci has let Jason drive. They pull up to her spot.
——————————————
Jason: Aye sis I'm outside. (On the phone)

Ja'Leah: alright I'm coming out now (says over the phone)

Jason: Yhu should prolly get in the back bro, she don't play about that shotgun.

Rucci: ha it's coo.

((5min later))

Ja'Leah gets in

Jason: Sup sis

Ja'Leah: Wassup

Rucci: Sup Jaleah (says with a smile)(makin her turn around in her seat surprised and makin her uncomfortable considering only they know what they did 2 days ago)

Ja'Leah: um hey (turns around with shock on her face)
——————————
The whole ride was quiet in awkward silence til Jason played Roddy Ricch and of course Perico, and Rucci. They got some fatburger and then Jason stopped at a local liquor store to get some henny. while leaving them In the car together.
—————————
Rucci: So u ain't gon speak to yo nigga ? (Says breakin the silence)

Ja'Leah: Rucci u ain't my nigga, I got a nigga, and I told u, This us thing is thru. It was a mistake.

Rucci: A mistake (he says with a light hostile tone gettin in his feelings)

Ja'Leah: Yea a mistake (turning around to face him) I was vulnerable that night.

Rucci: More like easy (says out of hurt).

Ja'Leah: Yhu know what fuck you Rucci.

Rucci: Look I'm gettin some pussy tonight. And it's gon b from you.

Ja'Leah: Whatever fuck you.

Jason hops back in.

Jason: Aye dawg I'm bout to slide to the crib I gotta take a shit. (Says to Rucci while driving off)

Rucci: Aye it's all good, I'll drop Ja'Leah off.

Jason: Alright foo, thaz good wit u ? (He asks Jaleah)

Ja'Leah: Yea (says a lil irritated and tired)

Jason then quickly makes his way to his crib.

Jason: Alright sis, alright my boy (dabbing Rucci up) thanks for letting me whip yo ride.

Rucci: No problem. It's all good.
——————————
He then gets out and Rucci gets in the driver seat. He then puts a smile on his face. Now he was all alone with Ja'Leah in his car, making Ja'Leah irritated. Rucci drives off from Jason's house and pulls over to a random side-street. He turns the car off. Rucci then leans back in his driver seat to the side with a smile Jus staring at Ja'Leah.

Ja'Leah: Are u gonna start the car up and take me home ? (Says with an attitude)

Rucci: Watchu think (unbuckling his pants)

Ja'Leah: I told u we ain't doin this tonight. RJ at home with the baby and I gotta go help him.

Rucci: Yo brother said u b couped up in the crib all day, imma trynna show u sum fun.

Ja'Leah: Rucci take me home (says with an attitude)

Rucci: (opening a bottle of henny) (he takes a sip)
No!

Ja'Leah: (sucks teeth) uhh u so irritating

Rucci: U know what, u wasn't saying that two nights ago. Why u actin like this anyway!

Ja'Leah: I realized what we did was wrong. I gotta good man at home. And I'm not finna lose him over you.

Rucci: Wow, thaz how u feel ?

Ja'Leah: Damn right! Now take me home.

Rucci kinda hurt and disappointed starts the car up and takes Ja'Leah home. He doesn't say anything the whole ride. He just plays his song "Twisted" over and over again on repeat. He then pulls up to her house and she hops out without looking back, he smashes off. For a while she didn't hear a peep from him. She really hurt him and she knew it. He was done at this point,,,,he thought ?