Paintball Guns/Big Rucci

Perico was about to pick Jason, J'San, Carson, and Lil C up to go paintballin, but before he did he made a quick triller video in and out of his car. Then all of a sudden a forgotten but what seemed familiar phone number had called him. He sworn to himself he knew that number but when the number belonged to a person he loved and knew all so well was deceased he convinced himself someone else had the number of his old friend. He declined tho cus he still didn't know who the new owner of the phone number was. When he was done with that he went and picked his sons up. They went paint balling and after they went to go eat at fat burger. After they ate they made their way back home. The boys went in the house and Perico was getting a few stuff out his car. As he turned away he dropped his stuff immediately. Carlos was standing right in front of him.

Carlos: Wassup Brother ? I tried calling you G!

Perico: Carlos (hugs him hard) it's really you. Where'd you go ? The niggas missed u like crazy. I missed u like crazy?

Carlos: I had to go in hiding and go back to my homeland. The feds were trynna have me set up. I'm sorry I left y'all.

Perico: nah it's alright. I'm jus glad u home bro.

Carlos: Yea bro, as far as they know I'm still gone. But we still gone push this All Money In No Money Out shit, like we been doing.

Perico: Aye man that's wassup. Aye u just in time for my nigga Rucci birfday.
———————111111—————-
(Background Time)

Juan Carlos Martinez jr best known as Rucci is from the Norf side of Inglewood and is one of Perico's bestfriends he met thru the industry a few years back

Juan Carlos Martinez jr best known as Rucci is from the Norf side of Inglewood and is one of Perico's bestfriends he met thru the industry a few years back. He's since collaborated with him on a few party joints. Rucci is the king of the Norf and a dope ass rapper as the whole Westside would say. He's Salvadoran & Black and is part of the NeighborHood Piru's.