Out This Bitch!

Today was it. A bittersweet moment. A day Perico was being released, but also a moment where he would be leaving his son again, only thing was they were switching places in a way. Jason still had a little more time to serve. Jason was still there with his uncle Jace but him and Perico formed a stronger father son bond while they were both locked away.
——————————
(Getting himself together to leave)

Jason: whelp pops today is the day! (Says slouching on his bunk)

Perico: I know son. Imma miss u nigga (they hug eachother).

Jason: imma miss u too pops. I love u. Tell the others I said hi on the outside.

Perico: I gotchu boi! (Dabs his son and hugs his lil brother Jace) you too nigga (says to Jace).

Jace: I gotchu big bro, and imma make sure this lil nigga stay outta trouble (points to Jason)

Perico: Alright, (chuckles) I'll see u niggas!
————————-///————-
The first face Perico saw as he walked out with all his bagged belongings was his loving wife Kaleah. Followed by the rest of the kids except "Lil C". They all greeted Perico with love, followed by an hesitant update of where his son "Lil C" was.
———————-
(Midway in conversation)

Perico: Aye Kaleah drop me off @ the trap !

Kaleah: Oh hell no Jeremy. You goin home wit us. You is not bout to get caught up in no bullshit!

Perico: Aye I know what I'm doin! Just drop me off Cuh.

Kaleah: U Kno what fine (making a sharp right, making everyone in the car lean from side to side, then suddenly stopping on brakes) if yo ass end up back in jail. I ain't visiting!

Perico: Thanks K. I'll see y'all later (hopping out the car)
————————————-
Kaleah then smashes off and Perico walks up in the trap greets an OG homie then figures out how to set a play up to scare his son "Lil C" scared straight and to get back @ Dequan. Perico sets the whole plan up some with doubts and some with assurance and persistence....

Perico: So here's what we gon do. We gon roll up on him and imma scare his lil ass, you know test his gangsta, and then imma get at that fool for putting my son on.

The Homie: Aye I know exactly where they be at homie.
———————
Then they take it from there.

 ———————Then they take it from there

—————————————Around 10:00pm

—————————————
Around 10:00pm

They roll up on "Lil C" at the corner where he is selling dope.

Perico: uh huh there he go

Perico: uh huh there he go. Imma hop out. (Puts on a black ski mask with a large hoodie on) (Walks up to his son, where his son doesn't recognize him)

Perico: Whatchu doin lil nigga. Come take a ride with me real quick foo.

"Lil C": Aye man ion know u like that, blood, either u get some good or roll up outta here.

Perico: OR WHAT NIGGA. (Pulls his hood back, showing his black mask, and pointing the fake gun at him) Now Get ya lil ass in the car cuh! (Throwing his son in the car)

(While in the car)

"Lil C": Aye nigga I'll give u anything u want blood jus don't kill me blood.

Perico: (unveiling his mask) uh huh I gotcho lil punk ass. Ha ha.

"Lil C": POPS! (Hugging his father so tight cutting off some of his circulation) Aye pops u scared the shit outta me blood.

Perico: Yea lil Nigga cus u ain't built foe this. And when I get a hold of that lil nigga Dequan! Shit it's on!

"Lil C": hold up pops he did something for me.

Perico: AND WHAT THE FUCC WAS THAT. (Getting mad)

"Lil C": he made me a man!

Perico: NAH I MADE U A MAN!!!

"Lil C": how u do that, u was in jail!

Perico: (looking down)

"Lil C" : yo dad I didn't mean it. I was—-

Perico: Nah u meant every muthafckn word (gently shifting his tone to a calmer state) U know what, Yea I was locked up, but before I went to the pin, I made sure I gave u the tools to beat the odds, beat the statistics, but u failed me and the system beat u. (Making Lil C think). Aye cuh (talking to the OG homie driving the car) drop us off at the spot!
———————-
Perico and his son gets dropped off at home making Kaleah decrease her heart rate and getting to a calmer state. As soon as they walk thru the door Kaleah Hugs the fuck outta Lil C and Perico. They then have dinner that night and Perico gave his son somethingto think about, but it didn't make Lil C stop bangin with the homies, at least that is til he got caught up.