1

Jenny's POV

"Sweetheart? Are you woke yet? Its time for school and we can't be late."  My mom yells.

"I'm up,mom." I say annoyed.

"Fantastic! I'm off to work now. Lunch money is on the counter and I already put the keys to your car downstairs so you won't forget them this time."

"Ok mom. Love you bye." I tell back as she closes the door."

I'm Jenny short for Jennifer. I moved here to Phoenix, Arizona from Dallas, Texas. I'm not too excited for- nooo that's not it. Basically right now I'm trying to work on introducing myself to people I meet at school. Even though I doubt I'll actually have friends. I left my two amazing best friends back in Dallas. It's been a month since I moved. I took the time to get familiar with the city since it was still summer break. This town is pretty nice but it's so fucking hot. I bet I can cook steak and bacon on the hood of my car.

Oh shit! I need to get ready, I literally have less than 20 minutes to get to school. I don't even know my way around school so I'll probably be late to homeroom. Sometimes I just want to say fuck this shit, fuck school, fuck people, but I have one school year left and I'm out.

~~~>
I add a little clear lip gloss to my lips then left. I literally have 5 fucking minutes until homeroom. I hate this. I would love to throw some rounds with the person who created school. Like what the hell? Who thinks 'let me put kids through their misery and leave them scarred for life'? School is shit. We learn the same thing every year but in different ways. And for the person who made math can kiss my ass. THERES NO REASON WHY LETTERS SHOULD BE WITH NUMBERS.

I walked in the school two minutes after the bell rang. I already went to my locker and I have my schedule. I have six periods but 2 free periods which are lunch and study hall. My thoughts were knocked the fuck out of my head when I bumped into a pole. Who the hell has a random pole in the hallway?!

"Ow fuck shit! Stupid random pole." I say to the pole. Which is pointless, it can't talk back.

"You hit your head pretty hard." I hear someone say. Then chuckles follow afterwards.

"Yea no shit." I say.

"You're new here, let me help you." The guy says grabbing my schedule and my binder.

"Here. Anyways my name is Zandon, but most people call me Scott." He says and he's pretty cute, but not my cup of tea.

"I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jenny. Also why do they call you Scott if your name is Zandon?" I asked.

"It's my last name." Hmmm Zandon Scott. Cute name I guess.

"I'm going to class now."

"I'll walk you." Alright then.

~~~>
We walk in the class and hella stares and glares come to my direction.

"Miss Michaels glad you can make it. I'm sure Scott showed you around."

No he didn't but I didn't wanna make it seem like I was just waiting outside.

"Yes he did. Anyways where can I sit?" I ask.

"Anywhere you like." He says bluntly.

I take a seat in the middle of the class. It's more towards the front but it's okay. I feel someone burning holes in my back so I turn around. I see a strong built guy, green eyes, tattoos, and black hair. Damn he's definitely fine, but I've never been attracted to a white guy before. I've got a friends,Jack and Mason who's white, but they're not my cup of tea.