17

Alana's POV
"Where the hell is she? I want that damn stone!" He says.

"She should be here by-"

"Master we have a situation." Leon announces.

"What the hell is it?" Derek says.

"Ida is dead." He says.

"What? How do you know?" I ask.

"She's my twin, I can tell. Plus I felt all her power rush in my body. I feel stronger." He explains.

"Dammit. Looks like I'll have to take matters into my own hands." Derek says.

"No Derek, I know just the way to get it." I say smirking.

*****
Jenny's POV
"You're the alpha. I don't see how these people listen to you. You're dumb." I joke.

"Uh-Uh baby boo, you have to get on my level." Myles says in a girl voice and waves his hand in the air. I bust out laughing.

"Someone come collect their man." I say.

"So come get me then." Myles say standing up.

"I'm good, love." I say turning the other way on the bed.

He speeds over and looks at me. "I bet I can make you listen to me." He says with a smirk.

"I bet you can't." I smirk back.

"Challenge accepted." Was all he said before I was pulled to the end of the bed. I scream out in excitement.

"Get off me weirdo." I say laughing.

"Nope."

He starts tickling me, making me squirm. "Say you'll listen to me." He says tickling me harder.

"Never!" I say trying to pry his hands off me.

He stops and stumbles back holding his head. "Bae? You alright?" I asked sitting up.

"Get out." He says lowly.

"Why? What did I do?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"I can't stop." He says opening his eyes. His green ones turn red.

"Why are you shifting?"

"Leave now! I don't want to hurt you." He says. "Go n-" his words were cut short and he fell to the ground.

"Holy shit Myles! Someone get up here!" I shout. 3 wolves came in a heartbeat.

"What the hell happened?" One said.

"I don't know. We were playing around next thing I know he's shifting then he just passes out. Do you know if he's gonna be alright?" I asked worrying.

"We'll find out. Sam him to Dr. Brown." The guy says. I watch all three of them carry him out the room. "Stay here with her. Make sure she's ok and make sure nothing seems out of the norm." He says to the other wolf.

"Hi. I'm Ali." He says giving me a shy smile. "You don't have to introduce yourself, you've been the talk of the house since you first came here." He says.

"Oh." I say on the verge of tears.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. I'm sure he'll be fine. He's our alpha, he'll fight whatever's happening to him." He says sitting next to me on the carpet. "He's always been a fighter, well since I've been here." He gives me a smile.

"I hope so." I say and smile back weakly.