34

Jenny's POV
"Mommy." Someone whispers. "Mommy I know you hear me! Open your eyes Mommy! Wake up Mommy. Wake up!" I jolt up in fear. That was one of the weirdest dreams I've had by far.

"You okay bae?" Myles says next to me.

"Yes I'm fine." I say. Something about this particular dream creeped me out. I was being chased in a cold forest with people whispering my name.

"No you're not. This is the 6th time this month! I don't want to keep dealing with this." Myles says with frustration written all over him.

"Well you don't have to. I never told you to care, but you do, and that's not my problem." I say which causes Myles to sigh. "I'm going back to sleep, on the couch." I say grabbing my pillow and a blanket off the top shelf in our closet.

"I'm sorry bae. Its just that this is starting to worry me." He says putting his face in his hands.

"Well I'm not worried about it, neither should you." I say. "It's just a dream. I'm gonna pray about it. Everything is gonna be fine." I reassured him.

"You're right. I'm sorry for blowing on you." He says and kisses me.

"It's okay. I love you. Goodnight." He kisses me goodnight before falling into a deep sleep.

***** A Week Later *****
"Hey, Luna!" Ali yells my name.

"Oh, hey Ali." I say walking over to him. He holds his hand out so I stood in place.

"You hear that?" He asks me.

"Uh, no?" I say.

"I hear a second heartbeat. Are you pregnant?" He asked.

"Uh I'm not sure." I say frowning.

"Let's go. I'm going to take you to the pack doctor." He says.

"Okay. But don't you think we should let Myles come. If I am i want him to be there." I say.

"Orrrr we can surprise him on his birthday!" Rose says creeping up on us. "Since his birthday is in two weeks we can set up this dinner at your place then before we bring the cake out you can surprise him." She says.

I nodded. "Great idea. But what if we're planning this and I'm not pregnant?" I say.

"You're definitely pregnant. I hear it." She smiles.

*****
"Have you had any morning sickness or been craving unusual things?" I shake my head no. "Well, Luna, you are pregnant. A month to be exact." Doc says taking his gloves off. "Should I call alpha over here?"

"No." I say. "I want to surprise him on his birthday." Rose nods.

"Me and Ali are gonna set up a date for them & before we bring the cake out she's gonna tell him. I know this will be his favorite birthday surprise." Rose says. I think she fiends for throwing surprise parties and such. She might be a little too obsessed.

"Well that sounds delightful." He smiles. "Congrats Luna on your pup." He says smiling even more. I thank him.  "Oh yeah where this. If you don't want him to hear the heartbeat and ruin the surprise you have to wear this." He says giving me a belly wrap of some sort. I looked at it funny.

"Are you sure this works?" I say.

"Positive. I know it doesn't seem like it but it does." I nod and lift my shirt a little. Doc, Ali, and Rose all turned around.

"I'm not getting naked." I say wrapping it around my stomach. They all take a breath of relief.

"Ever since last week, when you got naked those two times, I don't know what you're doing. I would turn around even if you were taking off a sock." Rose says.

"Well I had to in order to shift. I wasn't going to rip my clothes."

"I can't hear the heartbeat no more. So I guess it does work." Ali says.
*****
"Honey I'm home!" I yell walking through the door. It was later that night. Rose had me looking for baby clothes and then we went to her house and ate for a little while. I was so happy on the way back home. I knew what I wanted to give Myles as soon as I see him.

"I'm in the living room!" He yells back. I walk in there smiling. I then straddle him and I kiss his lips then all over his face. "Hey babygirl." He smiles. I kiss him again and it turns into a make out. I took his shirt off, then our pants and underwear. He goes to take off my shirt, but I stopped him.

"I'm in charge this time." I say kissing him again. I began grinding against his member. I lift up a little to insert him into me. I let out a gasp and slowly guided myself down. I started to guide myself back up. I repeated these motions but speeding up a little.

"Damn, don't stop." He says. I started to bounce faster and my nails dug deep in his shoulders. He groaned. He places his hands on my waist but i lace my hands with his and put his hands by his head. He looked at me.

"I said I'm in charge Myles." I tried to be firm but I ended up moaning his name. He lowly growled.

"Fuck that." He said before flipping us over, which caused him to be on top of me. He put my hands above my head. "I'm in charge now." He says before ramming into me. I threw my head back. He put my legs on his shoulders. It was at this moment I knew I fucked up. He started giving me deep fast strokes. I felt him touch places I didn't know existed.

"Myles." I say. "Slow down please I'm sorry." I moan.

"You messed up Jen. Remember two days ago when you kept teasing me as one of your pranks?Well now you're getting what you deserve." He says. My legs began to shake .

"My-Mylessss. Please don't stop." I ran my hands down his back. He pulled out then flipped me over.

"Arch." He said. It's crazy how I planned to come in here and be in charge, but no. He somehow always end up dominating me. I like it though. He slams back into me and I immediately moaned. I gripped on the couch armrest.

"Why you breaking your arch? Stop." He says.

"Myles I-I can't take it. I'm sorry for teasing baeee." I say. He puts his hand on my neck and slightly apply pressure to the sides. He pulled back which made me lean back a little.

"You're gonna take this. You walked in here already knowing what you're gonna get yourself into." He growled and groaned at the same time. My moans got loud. This is how I got pregnant in the first place.

"Myles." I moaned his name again.

"I know. Cum for me." He said giving me slow deep strokes. He knows that drives me crazy. I whimpered a bit and he smirked and sped up. I put my hands on his thighs. I gripped them as I came. That didn't stop Myles. My legs shook faster.

"Myles pleaseee. I give up. I c-can't." I say. He takes his fingers and starts to rub my already sensitive clit. I began to tear up a little due to over satisfaction. "Oh fuck." I gasped. I've already reached my second orgasm. My moans were super loud. They were so loud they sounded like pleasurable screams.

"Stop running Jen. You wanted it so you gone get it." He says rubbing a little faster. His strokes began to get sloppier. Soon he ended up cumming inside of me, and by this time I've had my third orgasm. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too.