5

Jenny's POV
It is 12:30 p.m and Myles decided that me and him should go to the movies. He wants to see IT Chapter Two, but I don't want to see that, I wanna see Lion King. The It trailer didn't even seem interesting.

"Let's see It!" Myles yells in frustration.

"No, I wanna see lion king." I yell back clearly pissing him off. Maybe if I piss him off more he'll let me get my way.

"Fine! Let's just go to separate movies then. Fuck this!" He says grabbing his jacket and walking out. Loser.

Since my movie is 2 hours after his I decided to go upstairs and order pizza. I was on the website when my room door busted open.

"Fine, we can see Lion King and watch It another day." Myles has finally came to his senses. "Yeah that's what I thought." I say plainly.

"Aw babe are you mad at me." I roll my eyes.

"I'm not your babe, and I'm ordering pizza." I say. "We should've went to school today." I say thinking of what that bitch Kandice said in the mall. Or was her name something else. I think it was Kandice or Kambry. I don't know and definitely don't care. Plus I was thinking about how Myles literally was my first kiss. We made out more than once today and I was just blabbing about how I met him two days ago. But he is a great kisser and I still can't get over the fact that he gave me like 13 hickies. I didn't know my neck tasted so good.

"What are you thinking about?" His deep raspy sexy ass voice said. Woah that was descriptive. "Nothing. It's not that serious." He placed his hands on my thighs. "Tell me what's wrong. Was it something I did?" Yes kinda. "No..." He sighs. "Then why are you being distant to me? Tell me what I did. I'm sorry in advance." Why does he have to be so cute?! "Fine! You were basically my first kiss and I know it may not be important to others, but it is to me. Plus I feel like a hypocrite because I was just telling you I met you two days ago then the next minute I'm making out with you over and over." I say and decided to go downstairs so I wouldn't hear what he had to say. I text my best friends, Mason and Jack telling them to come over now. When I was done with that Myles came downstairs and he had sympathy, anger, and happiness in his eyes. Why would he be mad though? I looked at him weirdly and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, trapping me in another kiss.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?! I stood on my tippy toes to reach him more and he picked me up placing me on the counter. "I'm sorry I took your first kiss without asking, but I couldn't help myself. You may not have full feelings or anything for me, but I have deep feelings for you like I said I don't care if it's been 2 days I like what I like." He says leaving me shocked. "Plus I had to touch you because this outfit makes me wanna do more than just kiss you." He says, but he didn't look at my clothes he still looked me in the eye. I looked down at my tank top and basketball shorts.

"It's a simple outfit." I say. "You don't make it look so simple baby!" He says loudly covering his face. "You're so extra." I laughing at the situation when Mason and Jack walked in. "Hey bitch we here!" Jack yells in a girly voice. They walk into the kitchen and see us. "Woah what happened here?" Jack said smirking at me. "I burned my hand turning on the stove and he sat me on the counter and treated it for me." I lied. "Then why is your clothes all ruffled up?" Mason asks. "And those obvious hickeys on your neck." Mason says. "He loves to tickle me like a weirdo." I say avoiding the hickey sentence. "True, but shut up because you always pretend like you're mad or whatever so I tickle you." I scoff at him. "You literally suck. I do not do that." I say and roll my eyes. "You're doing it right now."  He's such a dickhead. "No I'm not dickhead." Everyone bursts into laughter. "I don't see anything funny." I say grabbing my phone and hoping off the counter.  "Aww someone is mad." I flicked them off.