38

Myles POV
Jenny and I were laying in bed and talking when Ali burst in. Jen could've been naked.

"Alpha! Come quick!" Ali says. "Leon's pack is here. We tried to fight them off but it's too many of them. They've gained more pack members since we've last fought them." He says.

I quickly got out of bed. Jenny started to get up but I told her to lay back down. I slipped my shirt on and walked outside to see what he wanted. I wasn't expecting him.

"Leon." I say with distaste.

"Ahh. Myles." He says with the same distaste.

"What do you want? I've already beaten you once." I say.

"Hush. I didn't come here for you. I came for the Luna."

"I refuse to let you have her." I say.

"Ah come on Alpha. You don't want to start another war do you?" He smirks. "All you have to do is let her come with me. She'll be fine." He says.

"I will never go with you." I turn around to see Jen.

"I told you to stay in bed." I say. I'm already annoyed that this pack decided to show up. Then my pregnant mate won't listen to me. 

"I know. But-"

"Not only are you pretty, but you're pregnant too." Leon smirks.

"She's not going with you. That's final."

"Why not? She's my creation. If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't be a wolf and y'all wouldn't have a complete mate bond." He says. "I'm the one who set  Alana up to meet you."

"I can't wait to have your little bitch making me food and laying in my bed." He says. "Just give her to me. You can make this easy or you're gonna make it difficult."

I couldn't take it no more. The more he talked, the more it angered me. I started shifting. Jennifer started to shift too but I growled at her.

Midnight's POV
"Gather the children. Make sure you're all safe." I mindlink her. She quickly does so.

"I guess you've chosen the difficult way." He smirks before shifting.

We charged at each other immediately. He went for my neck but I dodged it and bit his legs. I went to snap his neck but he beat me. He got me on my back and his jaws clamped down on my neck. I whimpered. He's gotten stronger, but how?

"Myles!" I heard someone say before everything went black.

Jenny's POV
"Myles!" I screamed. I was supposed to be watching the kids and making sure they're safe, but Ellen, Ethan's grandma, told me to fight alongside Myles. She must've knew I wouldn't live with myself if he was hurt...

Before I could get to his side, someone caught me. "Alpha. We have her." He says. Leon turned back. He walked over and started to stroke my face. I bit his finger as it grazed over my lips.

"Ah! You bitch!" He says before punching me. I wanted to shift, but I don't know if I could take on an alpha and it's beta by myself.

"You're a Luna. Believe in yourself. Believe in us." My wolf says. I shifted into my wolf. I went for his beta. I bit his side and took a chunk out. He started to shift but I ripped his head off his shoulders.

"I didn't think you were that fast." Leon said a little shocked. If he thinks that was me being fast, then he's in for a treat. I jumped over him while transforming into my human self. I took a piece of a long, shredded cloth then rapped it around his neck. I tried to choke him, but he grabbed my hands and flipped me over. I transformed into my wolf again and bit his legs off.

He screamed loudly but they were silenced due to me snapping his neck then ripping it off. I felt his power run through my veins. I looked around for Myles. As soon as I spotted him.

"Myles. Please don't leave me. Don't die on me. I love you. You can't leave me." I say crying. I felt someone wrap me in a blanket or something.

"It's not too late." Dr. Brown said. "You can heal him." He says. We get Myles to his office.

"Tell me what I can do." I say.

"Put your hands over his wound. Breathe in and breathe out. Think about taking away his pain. You have to concentrate." He says.

I tried and kept trying. Nothing was happening. "It's not working!" I say slightly giving up.

"Keep trying, Luna." He says.

I put my hands back on his wound. I did as he told me to. I focused on healing Myles. I focused really hard. Not long after, I felt arms tighten around my wrist. He opened his eyes and started looking around.

"Myles." I say placing my hand on his cheek. His eyes cut at me. "Hi baby." I say weakly.

He frowned. "You're fine as hell, but do I know you?"