26

Jenny
Damn its today, the ceremony. Its the day I mark Myles and get linked to all of the pack members. Im a bit nervous considering I'll be in front of like a thousand people. I finish getting ready for my lunch date with Myles before the ceremony. He wont tell me where we're going so i just stuck with jeans and a cropped black hoodie with my red retro 11s. Myles comes into the walk-in closet looking and smelling good.

"You look pretty." He says kissing my neck.

"Thanks. I wish i could say the same sbout you." I say fake gagging.

"You're hilarious." He says rolling his eyes.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

"Anyways please tell me you're finally ready to go."

"Shut up. It takes time to look this sexy. Plus it only took like 20 minutes." I say pushing past him and grabbing my purse. He just stares at me and licks his lips. "Stop staring and lets go." I say flinching at him. He smirks at me as if i was playing.

"Yes ma'am." He says.

*****

"Babe how do you feel about me marking you?" I asked whole eating my steak.

"Im kinda excited. Hopefully I don't pass out like you did. Or you probably passed out cause of the wah i laid it down." He says smirking.

"It definitely wasn't you." I say. "It was definitely Midnight." I say. His eyes did that hazel color again before a purr left his mouth.

"Stop." He says. "You knew what you were doing."

"I have no clue on what you're talking about. I was just saying when Midnight came out everything felt so much better." I say saying his wolf's name again, but much more seductive. He closer his eyes and gripped the edge of the table.

"You're such a tease." He says in a low growl.

"Oh well. Im done eating lets go." I say standing up.

"Who you talking to like that?" He asked looking around.

"You, your apple headass." I say. Im acting like this so he wont know that im nervous.

"Girl sit down with your pineapple headass." He says standing up and leaving a tip on the table.

"Shut up with your box head ass. Little head big body headass." I say. He laughs before opening the restaurant door for me.

"Good one. Your Freddy Krueger headass."

I fake gasp and hold my chest. "How dare your spongebob headass say that. Patrick star dumbass. Squidward nose built ass." I say.

"Damn ok ok chill. With your fine beautiful ass."
He says giving me a kiss before closing the car door. I smile.

*****
Ok the ceremony is in a hour and im not nervous at all. Earlier as me and Myles roasted each other it made me happy that he will be the only person to make me happy and make me smile. Or lift me up when im down. Im glad to be his one and only. Its times like that i wish everyone saw. Not the worried, serious alpha all the time. I hope after this and as the years go on, people amongst the pack wont be so scared to talk to him, but at the same time wont get disrespectful.