32

Jenny's POV
We're here, at the pack house. My mom isn't here, but she  is in the residence closer to here. I have a few wolves watching her. Making sure she's ok. When we came here I told her Myles had a lot of family and that the pack grounds came from previous ancestors. She believed me. I laid in bed restless. The things that recently took place replayed over and over in my head. Myles tried to stay up with me but he failed. He woke up maybe two times to see if I was up and ok. I told him I was fine, just thinking. My mind started to wonder... If my mom lied to me about simple things I wonder what else she lied to me about. I could've been so happy, but of course she did some selfish shit. And her telling me he compelled her doesn't sit right with me. He may have compelled her for something totally different, and she could've twisted the truth... making it a lie.

I already forgave her because I didn't want unnecessary drama. Plus we just got back on cool terms. I never hold grudges against anyone. My mind started to drift to my dad. He's a vampire. How was I born a vampire but rarely had cravings. Yeah, I ate raw meet when I was a kid, but how come I didn't crave blood after that? Why did the hunger for blood stop? How come my mom changed her last name to Michaels after leaving my dad? Why couldn't she keep it as Talsman? Most importantly, why has he been watching me for years and never spoken a word to me? When I was alone in stores he could have spoke, but he didn't.

They're telling me half truths and full lies. I'm 18. I'm mentally, physically, and emotionally strong. They don't have to protect whatever they're trying to protect. I'm an adult, not a little ass kid. I wish they could be honest. But I need to be honest with my mom about being a wolf. I will tell her when the time comes. I'm not ready right now.

*****

This is a blessing and a curse. It's crazy how a life can change in seconds. Now I can't even remember the times when I did think I was human. It feels like what I knew was my past is changing, fading away. Now every day I have to watch my back and lead hundreds of people. But I knew what it was when I became Myles girlfriend... when I became Luna.

It is now 4 AM, and I've finally came to the conclusion that I should accept who I am.
Maybe the rest of this weight will be lifted when I tell her. But then her life would be in danger. She'll have to watch her back everywhere she goes. I hope she doesn't freak out when I tell her. She damn near hates dogs or anything that looks like one. I hope she wouldn't  look at me any differently. I hate when I think like this. As if I'm a weirdo, even though none of this was ever my decision to make.

Positive thoughts only!
I chant to myself. I feel like a mental patient. I'm not crazy. The Good always overcomes the bad. I have to think stronger. I breathe in and then out. I need to stop keeping myself up all night. It's not healthy.

After this I finally was able to get some sleep. I needed this.

So this was a short chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed 💕 THANKS FOR READING VOTE COMMENTS AND SHARE PLEASE ! THANK YOU