33

Myles POV
"I still don't understand how he's my dad. His name never popped up in any conversation." Jen says. "and on top of that i could of had a older sibling, but of course my mother was being selfish!"

"I can't and won't say I understand because I don't. I won't pretend like I do." I say.

"How was i so oblivious to this? Me and Marshall didn't even look alike but yet I was so certain he was my dad. I don't even feel the same no more. I hate having to adapt to new things. But its life, changes like this is bound to happened at some point." She says, I just nodded.

"I'm still stuck on how he says i could have had a older sibling. How can he just watch me and not say anything to me? Then I've never seen him since now." She felt a little heartbroken and anger. I don't blame her. I would feel like that too if I was lied to for years and years. I would feel betrayed if my mom kept me from knowing my father.

Jen's phone starts to ring. We both look at it for a couple seconds before it hangs up. Then a voicemail pops up. She and I both listen to it.

Hey babygirl! If you don't mind I would like to take you out for lunch today. I want to get to know you better. If so, I will be there in 30. See you then! - Erick.

"You should go. Make things right between y'all. Maybe you can get a better understanding." She sighs.

"Thanks, but i really dont want to see him.... or her." She says a bit sad. "I'm gonna text him saying i'm not available. it probably wont be any use because he could be watching me." she says rolling her eyes.

"Okay then let me take you out to eat." i say.

"Aww! You love me." She gushes.

"You're my wife why wouldn't I?" I roll my eyes before smirking. "Now hurry up and get ready." I slightly push her head.

"Put your hands on me again and they'll be down your esophagus." She sarcastically smiles. I chuckled.

*****
Jenny's POV
I decided on ripped jeans and a white crop top with red vans. I hope he takes me nowhere expensive. I don't want to be underdressed. For my hair I decided half up half down style.

"Damn girl you looking fine as hell. Can you call him and tell him you need to reschedule because I want you to myself right now." Myles says.

I giggled. "Be quiet." I say. Myles and Im head downstairs. On the way down Myles grabs my butt. I gasp then I swat his hand away. "Be appropriate please." I playfully glare.

"Don't tell me that later on tonight." He smirks before opening the door.

We ordered our sandwiches, chips, and drinks then sat down. We talked about anything that came into mind. It was actually fun. I like spending time with him. It sucks I didn't know him sooner. I wish my mom was selfless.