20

*3 days after*

Jenny's POV
"Come on. You cant stop now." He says.

"We've been running for an hour!" I exclaim.

"Its been 10 minutes." He chuckles at me.

"Fuck you Zandon." I say grabbing my water bottle.

"So you excited to meet the whole pack?" He asks beside me.

"Yeah. Im mostly nervous. What if they don't like me? What if I'm not a suitable luna for them?" I say.

"They'll love you. You're a great leader and protector. Plus you're nice and not stuck up." He says.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Enough chit chat. Lets run!" He says throwing the water bottle down. I glare at him. "Sorry ill pick it up when i come back." I shrug and take off running. The wind actually feels good. Its like a wave of calmness rushing through your body. I look to my left and see Zandon running with me.

"Its nice to see you've caught up!" I shout. He turns his head and smirks at me. He jumps over this fallen tree and his wolf surfaces. "No fair!" I shout as he gains speed. "Come on girl we got this." I whisper to myself while closing my eyes. I let my wolf, Sasha, take control. I look ahead and i swear i saw a little wolf smirk on Zandon.

*You ready to dust his ass?* my wolf says.
*been ready.* i say. We take off running again. I heard Zandon howl but continues to run.

*****
"Damn that was tiring." I say walking in the house. Since my clothes ripped in the woods i asked the first house i came across for clothes. The woman politely smiled and gave me and Zandon some off the clothes line.

"I know. You have to admit it was fun though." He smiles.

"What was fun? Why does it stink in here?" Myles asks walking into the kitchen with only a towel wrapped loosely around his waste.

"We went for a run today. I let my wolf out and she totally smoked his ass." I say pointing my thumb at Zandon.

"Liar." He growls playfully. I stuck my middle finger up. "Im gonna head back to my home. See ya Alpha and Luna." He says bowing his head with a smirk.

"You're so beautiful." Myles says.

"Thanks baby. I say standing up to kiss him. "I love you." I say.

"I love you most." He says kissing me again.

"Im gonna take a shower right quick. When i come back you wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Heck yeah I do." He says smacking my butt as i walked passed him.

"Keep your hand to yourself." I say.

"Ha! You wish." He says lowly but my wolf allowed me to hear him.

Maybe this wolf thing isn't so bad.

Short chapter but tell me how yall feel about her being a wolf now 😃 also give me a topic on what the next chap should be about.

C ya later loves