13

Myles POV
Hearing her sing that song made me want to do so much to her. All those thoughts and dreams I've had about us are soon to be revealed... If she lets it happen.

I pull into an abandoned warehouse parking lot then I make my way to the backside of the building. I can't risk us getting caught. Actually, I wouldn't mind. I want the world to know she's mine, but I don't want my girl to feel uncomfortable.

"I love you Jennifer."

"I love you too." She says nervously. I leaned over and started kissing her.  Her lustful eyes fluttered closed. She unbuckled her seatbelt and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her into my lap. I slipped her shirt off and threw it in the back seat.

I leaned up so she can take my shirt off. She ran her hands down my chest before kissing me again. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on me so she could feel me. She moaned a little bit then grinded her hips on me. I groaned.

I was about to unclasp her bra, but we heard a knock on the window.  I groaned then rolled down the window.

"Sir, you're trespassing on this land, and what y'all are doing is prohibited." The patrol officer said. As many times as I've been here I've never seen no one here.

"Sorry, Officer Pete. We weren't paying attention." Jen says.

"Our mistake, Won't happen again." I say sarcastically.

"You kids get home safe. Have a nice day." He says.

"Alright." Jen says smiling. He looks down for a moment I follow his eyes. They were looking at Jenny's boobs. I put her back in the passenger seat then gave her my shirt. I looked back at the officer and glared at him he visibly turned red and went back to his car. I scoffed.

"Sorry I forgot I didn't have a shirt." She said softly and looking down.

"It's not your fault that prick doesn't have respect." I say cranking up the car.

"It was a sign that we should wait." She laughed.

"Yeah probably." I chuckled.

*****
"Yo yo yo! This Jen dizzle on the beat. I'm gonna break it down!" She shouts in the hair brush.

"Get to the song already." I said throwing a tissue box.  She playfully glared at me. She then began rapping one of her songs.

"Yo! So I'm on the beat. You hear this, it's a treat. Yo boy, yeah he weak. My man make 'em flee. I'm reckless on the beat. We chillin' in the car. Haircut, it's looking sharp." She said pointing at me. I laughed.

"Ok! Ok! That's enough." My hands wrapped around my stomach as I laughed harder.

"Shut up. I'd like to see you do better." She said throwing the brush at my head.

"Ouch. Punk." I stuck my tongue out.

"Lamo." She says.

"Loser."

"Dick head." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Bean head." I said.

"Long chin apple head." It made me laugh.

"Ok I'm gonna let you win this round."

"I'm fly." She said popping her imaginary collar.

"You suck ass." I said.

"Damn. It's like that?" She asked.

"Yep. Now get in the bed so we can go to sleep."

"Okay!" She said cutting her lamp off then belly flopping on the bed. "I love this bed." Her muffled voice said.

"Me too. Goodnight, love." I say.

"Goodnight Mylie." She sits up to give me a kiss then gets under the covers.

"You still can't rap." I say.

"Shut up!" She says smiling.

"Ok goodnight for real this time." I say cutting my lamp off.

"Night."