39

Jenny's POV
Did he- did he just say "do I know you?" I stared at him for a while. I couldn't even say anything. I just turned around and walked out. Before I could reach the bottom step he grabbed my arm. I already had tears flowing out my eyes.

"Baby calm down. I was just playing." He says. I started crying harder. After I wiped my eyes I punched his arm.

"You turkey head! Why would you do that?!" I yell.

"Remember when you pranked me by faking your death? Well this is payback. I acted out of anger. That's why when you pranked me I didn't realize it was a joke. I could've used my sense of smell and if I wasn't so mad I would've focus on the gravitational pull i have towards you." He says.

I punched his arm again. "Did you think of this when you were out there fighting?"

"Nope. I thought of it when I woke up." He said. It was quiet for a moment. "You fought today?" He asked seeing that I was naked under this robe that Dr. Brown gave me.

"Yes. While you were out I fought the alpha and the beta." I say. "His beta was an easy kill. But Leon took a little bit more force, but i was able to." I say.

"I told you to stay in bed." He said clenching and unclenching his jaw.

"I know. But I didn't wanna be a useless Luna. I should be alongside you every time there's a fight. I can't stand around and watch. I don't know what I would do without you Myles." I say looking down.

"You and the pup is all that matters. God forbid something would've happened to you." He says.

"I know. We're both fine. But as a luna I must fight to protect you and this pack." I say. Myles got down on his knees and laid his head on my stomach.

"Please listen to me next time." He pleads. "Not only for the pack's safety, but for yours too." He says.

"I will. But look on the bright side. I killed an alpha. Now we have more pack members." I say. Myles stood up.

"I'm so proud of you. It was your destiny to become a Luna." He said kissing me. "How did you do it?" He asked.

"Well as I was about to tend to you, his beta, Derek, had caught me. Then I slid from under him and bit his side. After that I bit his head off." I explained the fight between the old alpha and I. "I was too fast for them. They couldn't keep up. Plus they thought since I was pregnant, that I was gonna be weakened."

"Wow. You never stop to amaze me. Come on, let's go home." He says.

*****
"I'm gonna go check on my mom. I haven't seen her since earlier today. When I told her to get to safety." I say.

"Okay. I'm coming with you. It's dark outside and I don't want you to get hurt." Myles say.

"Okay then come on slow poke." I say

We went to go check on my mom. She was proud of me. She said it was fate that brought us here. We continued to talk longer and she said she didn't expect my wolf to be bigger than I am.

"You put up a good fight. You're a great Luna." My mom said before bowing.

"Mom stop. You don't have to do that." I say. I don't want my mom to bow down to me.

"Alright child." She laughs. "Anyway, its getting late. You guys need to head back home. I love you guys."

"We love you too." Myles and I say in unison.

"Goodnight." She says kissing both of our foreheads.

"Goodnight ma." Myles say.

"Goodnight mommy." I say.

We all hug one last time. When Myles and I made it back home we decided to talk about the fight.

"So you think they were after you because you weren't born a wolf?" He asked.

"Yes. Why else would they be after me? I was made. Plus we're stronger than them. They wanted to take us down to gain our power." I say.

"I still can't believe you took them out. Like damn, my mate is cool!" He said kissed me. "I know I've said this plenty of times, but I am proud of you. I love you."

"I love you too Mylie."