15

Jenny's POV
Myles pulls up at the school and we see Alana sitting on her phone. I get out and I hear another door closes. I look to my left and see Myles smiling at me.

"What I can't speak?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever."

"Hey Jen! Hey Myles."

"Hey Lonnie." Myles says a little to excited.

"Hey." I say back. Why he so excited to see her? Did they have something going on before me? Why his ass gotta be so fucking friendly? Is he gonna cheat on me? My heart throbs then I feel angry again. "I don't feel too good." I say stumbling a bit.

"Damn baby you ok?" I hear Myles say.

"My stomach hurts. I feel so lightheaded." I say attempting to stand straight.

"You're bleeding." Alana says.

"How do you know?" I asked weakly looking at her.

"I have a sense of smell and I want to be a veterinarian so I practice on wounded animals, which they bleed a lot." So not only does she have a pretty face and a nice body, she's gonna be rich, pretty, and have a banging body. I envy her.

"Lonnie I'ma take her home do you mind rescheduling?" Myles asks.

"Absolutely not. Get her home. Take care Jen."

"Alright."

*****
Myles POV

"Ugh babe? It hurts so bad. I've had periods before, but none have felt like this." I hear Jenny say.

"It's ok baby. I'm gonna take care of you. If you need anything I'm here." I say kissing her forehead. She starts to tear up.

"I'm such a liar. Baby I'm so sorry." She says crying.

"What do you mean?"

"When I told you I was watching try not to cry videos I lied. I don't know why I didn't just tell you the truth." She says. "Please forgive me." I smile at her. She's so cute.

"I'm not upset. Tell me what's bothering you."

"Well my mom is basically throwing her life away for drugs. She's basically kicking me out and wants me to live with my aunt. I don't wanna go! Plus she's probably gonna sell our house and move in with her dealer!" She says angrily.

"Move in with me. I've got enough space, my family won't mind." I suggest.

"Really?!" She perks up. "Wait no. I can't. I feel as if I'm intruding."

"You're not. How soon do you want to move in?" I ask.

"Now actually. I have about 2 hours before she gets off. I want any trace of me to be gone before then." She says.

"Alright. You stay here and rest and I'll round up my guys and we'll get you packed." I say. "Do you want your own room or do you wanna stay here with me?" I ask feeling nervous.

"You. But is it ok if I get my own room for future references. Like if your upset or if I'm upset. Or maybe I might miss my bed." She says and I smile.

"You're so cute. Of course." I place a kiss on her lips. "Ok I better get going. The sooner the better."

"Ok bye baby." She says pouting.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She smiles.

*****
We get her room situated. I put her dresser across from her bed. I sit her vanity in the corner of the room. And I put all her decorations back in the exact place. I took pictures of her old room to use for this occasion. I want to make sure she don't feel too far away from home.

"Babe!" I hear my lady groan.

"Coming." I took one final look and smiled at my accomplishment. Maybe I should be an interior designer too. "You ok?" I ask stepping into my, our, room.

"I missed you so much. I want a kiss. Well multiple kisses. Just kiss me until my lips fall off." She says getting out of the bed. She hugs me and stands on her tip toes. I lean down a bit to kiss her.

"I would love to do that, but I wouldn't be able to stop. You drive me nuts. In fact, the only thing in my way is your cycle."

"Well when I'm off kiss me until I die." She says standing regularly and hugs me.

I chuckle at her. "Ok Love."

*****
"Why you be so friendly to Alana?" She asks out of nowhere.

"She's my friend." I smirk. My baby's jealous.

"You dont have to give her nicknames and shit." She says rolling her eyes.

"Cut it out. I only want you." I say rubbing her stomach.

"Stop." She giggles. "That tickles."

"You know, you're cute when you're jealous."

"I'm not jealous I just wanna make sure y'all don't try anything. Don't try to be sneaky and do some shit with her 'cause I'll fuck some shit up." She says.

"Damn girl chill."

"Bae lets make out." She says.

I laugh at her. "Ok."