18

Jenny's POV
"It's been hours I'm sure someone can tell me what the hell happened?" I say. I'm getting beyond angry. Everyone is acting like they don't know anything and it's pissing me off.

"Hey calm down I'm sure they'll tell us when they figure it out." Ali says.

"You're right." I say and sit back down.

"Um he would like to speak with you." A girl says looking directly at me. Ali stands up quickly and so do I. We rush out the room and headed towards the nursery.

Ali grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. "You ready?" I nod.

"Guys I only passed out. Stop acting like I just had surgery or something." We hear him say followed by chuckles. I run in the room and hug him.

"Dear god! I thought something fatal happened to you." I say smiling. "You scared me." His smile faded, as did mine.

"I don't know what happened. I didn't mean to scare you baby." He says caressing my cheek.

"Alpha are you ok?" Ali asks.

"I'm fine dude. How are you?" He ask.

"Could've been better. Luna was about to gouge everyone's eyes out if she didn't get answers." He says slightly laughing.

"Feisty, that's how I like them." We laugh.

"Ahem. Glad to see you're better." A female says. Everyone turns their direction towards the door. There stood the one and only, Alana. Myles looked at me and I returned the look.

"What are you doing here?" Myles questions.

"I can't see my friend?" She says smiling.

"You mean fuck buddy?" I ask. She looked shocked, but covered it up.

"Girl, that was old news." She says.

"Well so are you, so I think you should leave." Myles says.

"Really? You're gonna let some girl make you her bitch?" Alana says. I looked at Myles and his eyes struggled keeping their original color. It was satisfying watching his eyes. Red wanted to take over so bad but those nice soft green eyes won. He clears his throat.

"Listen here. Listen very closely. We might've been 'friends' or whatever you want to call it, but I'm your alpha. That 'fling' we had been over. I've tried to ignore your little sweet tone towards me but I'm in a relationship. This is your future Luna. So you respect that or leave the damn pack, Alana. Now, do I make myself clear?" He asks. He talked in this slow, calm, and low tone that it kind of turned me on.

"Yeah. Whatever Alpha." She says then walks away. The way she said it was filled with disbelief and disgust. I mentally smiled at myself.

"Alright. We have good and bad news. Good news is, he's alright and unharmed. The bad news is, this was a witch's doing. Someone must've been too powerful to do this to you without crossing the boarder." The doctor says.

"Dammit. Ali call Zandon and see where the hell he is with those witches." Myles says sitting up.

"You." He says and turns his attention towards me. "Come with me back to our room." He says and walks out. I follow closely behind.

We get in our room and I close the door behind me. "You needed something?" I asked.

"Well come here and find out." He says smirking.

"No." I say.

"What? I might not be hearing correctly." He says raising an eyebrow.

"I said 'no'. I told you, you can't make me listen to you. You might be the big bad alpha, but that alpha tone doesn't work on me." I say.

"I guess I'm gonna have to make you." He says grinning widely."

"I guess so." I say folding my arms. He super speeds his way to me and picks me up, pushing us against the wall. We start making out. He made sure to push his manhood on me. "You just gained consciousness again and this the first thing you wanna do." I say as he made his way towards my neck.

"I'll choose this every time." He says. He throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me. He takes my shirt off. He kisses my lips before sucking on my neck again. He grabs my hands and pull them above my head, clasping our hands together.

He frees one hand and glides his hand down my side. "Down boy." I whisper. He smirks and looks at me.

"Say that shit when you not on your period and I won't hesitate to fuck you up." He says kissing my lips once more before getting off me.

"Well my period will be off tomorrow. Let's see if you keep that same energy." I say sitting up.

"You know I will, love." He says. "Now, lets take a shower." He says.

"But-" i start.

" Don't say shit to me about how you don't want to because you don't want me to see the blood. I'm a man not a childish ass boy. Every woman has it now take your clothes off and join me before I make you." He says.

"Yes sir, alpha." I say. And he quickly looks at me.

"Say that again."

"Yes sir, alpha." I repeat.

"Such a tease." He says.