22

jenny's pov
well im not a virgin anymore, and to be honest i feel happier... completed. myles definitely changed me, for the better. i love him, im proud to say that. i spent the whole day watching 'YOU' on netflix. this show is crazy. the show has my brain fucked up. "hey babe what you doing?" myles says plopping next to me on the bed.

"watching 'YOU'." i tell him.

"well stop because we're going somewhere. get up." he says.

"we always go somewhere! i wanna stay at home and finish this. another season is coming thursday and i wanna finish it before then."

"you think you can finish in time?" he asks.

"you'd be surprised." i say pressing play again. he paused it.

"you not about to dissmiss me like that." he says.

"yes i am, i just did incase you forgot." i say playing it again.

"fine." he gets off the bed before slapping my ass really hard.

"asshole!" i yell.

"keep it up and watch what happens." he says.

"what are you gonna do? throw a fit?"

"yeah." he says smiling making me smile. "i love you. you're all mine." he says.

"i love you more mylie." i say. he comes and gives me a kiss.

"now lets chill."

"yay." i say like a child. we decided on watching scary movies for the rest of the day. we made a bet.

"first one to flinch, jump, covers their eyes, or screams loses and has to drink a alcoholic concoction the winner creates. deal?" he says.

"deal." i say back. i know i will win. im not a scaredy-cat so he better watch out.

"game on. " he says. "3...2...1." he says pressing play on the movie. i snuggle closer to him and he kisses my forehead. "you're gonna get your ass whooped. im gonna win."

"ha! youre gonna get your ass whooped dork. now pay attention." i say. he smirks at me then looks back at the tv. wow, this is who im spending the rest of my life with.... i love it.