4

Myles POV
I woke up feeling a little weight on my arm. I look over and see Jennifer. She look so cute. I look over for my phone and see it's on the floor. I then lifted Jennifer up and removed my arm from under her. She groaned a bit but didn't wake up. I grabbed my phone and checked the time 5:27 a.m. I walk downstairs to get something to drink when I smelled something, like blood. I put my water on the counter and follow the scent.

It lead me to her mother's room. I knock on the door. No answer. I opened the door and walked in. The scent got a little stronger. I followed it more and it lead me to a closet. Okay? I pushed open the cracked door and stepped inside. I it was a bathroom with a closet in it. I walked further and saw blood on the sink and floors. The mom was passed out on the floor with a bloody nose. Soon after I spotted Ms.Micheals Jen walked in. "Mom why are you up? Oh my god! Not this again." She said annoyed. So this is normal?! "Mom get up." Nothing. "Put some water in that cup then pass it to me." She says to me. I fill it up hesitantly. She pours it on her mom and her mom jolts up. "Shit! My hair is wet." Her mom yells. "Mom why the hell do you insist on hurting me all the time. It hurts to see you like this, high off cocaine. I've been telling you this since the first time I found you like this! Do you not give a fuck about losing everything, including me?! So her mom gets high all the time. I didn't even notice that. She seems like a hard working mother not a drug addict. "Girl hush. What's he still doing here?" Her mom points at me. "I fo-" I got cut off. "I called him over here again just incase I had to take you to the hospital again." She tells. "Where's his shirt?" Jen looked at me. "He didn't come with one on. He was sleep when I called him then he rushed over." She says picking her mom up and carrying her to the bed. "Mom please stop doing this shit before you overdose and die. I don't wanna lose you like I lost dad." Jen says. "Goodnight." Her mom said. Soon falling asleep.

"She sits on her bed and lets out a sigh. "Every day its the same thing. She gets high then the next day she goes to work in a skirt and blouse like nothing happened." I sit down next to her. "Babe?" She stands up to check her phone. "Might as well get ready for school." She says and walks in her bathroom slamming the door. " I decided to put the close I wore to the mall in her clothes hamper and go outside to get some sweats and a shirt. Yes, I walked outside in boxers and nothing else. I came back in and saw Jen sitting on her bed with a towel on. Slowly slipping off. She was on her phone then looked up. "Oh shit I thought you left." She says grabbing her towel. "Technically I did. I went to my car." I say lifting up my clothes. "You went outside half naked?!" She said laughing a little. "Yea who cares no one is up at this time anyways." True. "Yeah I'll go in the bathroom and you can get dressed in here." I tell her. "Ok then go!" She said laughing.

"She told her mom bye then we went to my car. It was 6:20 so went to get breakfast. We pulled up at Waffle House and ordered. "I'll have a bacon and cheese omelet with hash browns. And a orange juice." She says to the waiter. "Ok and what about you?" She looks at me. Biting her lip. "I'll have the same but with toast." I say. She says ok then walks off.

We were eating and the waitress comes to us again. She sits nexts to Jen and whispered to her. "He's cute are y'all dating?" She whispers but I heard her. Jen shakes her head no and smiles. "Girl y'all need to be together y'all would be so cute. Plus you beautiful and he's hot." The waitress says making Jen smile. "Get the dick." The waitress says standing up. "I have a feeling we're gonna be the best of friends." She says slipping Jen her number. "So what got you smiling?" I say smiling at her even though I know. "Nothing." She says clearing her throat. "You ready to go?" I ask. "Yea." We get up and I leave a tip. "Bye bestie!" The waitress says. I don't know her name so I looked at her name tag. Alexis. "Bye!" Jen shouts back.

Jenny's POV
We get to school around 7:06 and I didn't expect so many students to be in the parking lot. "Oh god what's going on?" I say looking at everyone who is now staring at me. "The fuck are y'all looking at. You never seen a person before?" Myles say and they laugh. "Not one like her. She's hot where'd you find the whore?" A guy yells. "Whore? Like your fucking mom! At least I'm not built like a fucking fish tank you fat head ass bastard!" I yell at the jock. He laughs. "Get your bitch Myles." He says stepping close to me and looking me up and down. "She's not a bitch James. Watch you're mouth." Myles say putting me behind him. "By bitch you mean you? You're the only bitch I see in this parking lot." I say stepping beside Myles again. "That's it!" The guy reached for me but I pepper sprayed him all over his face. He growls. Like legit growls. "Jen get in the backseat on the floor." I looked at him. "Did I get the sissy mad." I say standing there. "Get in the fucking car Jennifer!" He yelled and it kinda scared me. I quickly get in the car on the floor and put my book bag on top of my head.

Soon I hear a lot of growls and yelling. I then hear glass being broke. After that it got silent. Myles then get in the car and slams the door. He started the car and left quickly. "Yay another free day." I joked awkwardly. He didn't respond. I can tell he's pissed. We pulled up to my house and Myles parked in my driveway. My mom's car wasn't there so she's at work. That's good.

"Myles." I say noticing a cut on his jaw and knuckles. He gets out the car slamming the door. He walks to the porch and I toss my keys to him. We get inside. "You stay here let me bandage you up." I say. "Jenny what the hell?!" What did I do.

"What are you yelling at me for!?" I ask.

"Why didn't you listen to me the first time?!! You always have to get the last say in the conversation!"

"First of all don't try to act like you know my life when it's been 2 days since I've first met you. Second off stop fucking yelling at me." I say looking at him with one eyebrow lifted.

"What if he hurt you, then what? I can't lose you I don't wanna lose you!" He says walking towards me.

"Why do you care Myles?"

"Because I fucking like you! So what it's been 2 days. I've spent enough time with you to see what movies you like, songs you listen to, and what makes you mad. I like how nice and bold you are. I like how you don't try hard to be funny. I like how shy you are at times. I like you a lot that's why I'm here trying to get you." He admits. I start to think that he's a werewolf. I shake my head at the thought considering I've read too many supernatural books. Werewolves aren't real. Though, I wouldn't mind being one. It must be cool.

"I don't believe you." I say looking down. He bends down and cups my face and smashes his lips with mine. The bitch stole my first kiss. He lifts me up and takes me up stairs. Holding me very close. He closes my door with his foot then walks to my bed and lay me down. He kisses me harder but passionately. He then starts to suck on my neck, making me bite my lip. He this sucks on my collarbone making me moan. He smirks achieving his goal.  I grab his head pulling him towards me. I smash my lips on his running my hands through his hair. He grinds his area against mine making me moan again. I push him over then straddle him. What the fuck am I doing. I was just complaining about how it's been two days.

For the rest of the morning, we made out, but it didn't go any further. While he went to get us lunch I decided to count the hickies on my neck and collarbones. 9 on my neck and 2 on each boob so 13 in total. Wow. He comes back to my room and places the food on the bed.  Then he walks over to me and plants a kiss on my lips. "I got Chinese food!" He smiles. "I love Chinese." I run to the food. "Can we eat the food later. I wanna eat you." He says hugging me from behind. "I'm not edible." I say turning around. "I wanna find out." He says smirking and pulling on the waistband of my, well his, basketball shorts. "Shut up let's eat. I'm hungry." I say. "Me too! But it's not the food I want." He says kissing me.

This is gonna be a long day.