3

Jenny's POV
'New whore'? Bitch please what the fuck do you have on. Bitch look at that 200s short ass tennis skirt you got on. Bitch please.

"What do you want Kambry?" Myles asks.

"I wanna know why you're hanging with this whore. She's fat and ugly." She says.

I scoffed at her ignorance. "Ugly? Never that. Fat? You never seen your groupies you call 'friends' before? Bitch I don't know you or why you had to make yourself known, but you and that ugly ass outfit can leave. Your ass need to find some heavy helping toothpaste and maybe a new toothbrush because your breath is stinky as fuck and that little ass piece of gum isn't helping." I say stepping up to the frog.

"Rat ass bitch." Jack says. "Alligator mouth hoe." Mason says. "Look at her throat. A big ass horseshoe couldn't fit around that." Mason says. All four of us were cracking up in front of her and her pissy ass got mad. "Fine, Myles. You can hang with this hoe and her fuck buddies, but when she breaks your heart I'll still be right here baby." He laughs harder. "Kambry you're the only hoe on this side of the mall." He says holding his stomach from laughing. "Plus Madden and 2k are like my brothers. Too bad you wouldn't be able to keep a friendship with a guy without trying to assault him." I say laughing again. Then she just storms away with her raggedy 6inch pumps.

"Why did you name us after games?" Jack asked.

"Because I didn't want the bitch to know y'all names and act like she knew y'all. She delusional as fuck." I say elbowing Myles. "So we got everything we came for?" Myles ask. "Yes." Mason says. Then all four of us left the mall.

I felt a little bad for the situation at the mall. Of course I didn't feel bad for Cameron or whatever her name was. I felt bad for myself because it sucks that I let her get to me. It sucks I let myself stoop as low as her. I wasn't any better than she was.
~~~>
Myles POV
Today was the most fun I've had in a while. For Jenny to be how she is, I wonder why she don't get a lot of attention. She's still shy around me and a little nervous, but she trys to act cool so it won't be noticeable. She's beautiful as hell also goofy and her smile is gorgeous. Plus she takes shit from no one. I feel intimidated by her, and she's like 5'5. I'm 7'0. We spent the rest of the day in her room watching tv and I watched her beat Jack up. It was hilarious. Also her mom came home, and I see why Jennifer is hot as hell. When she met me she thought I was a dude in my mid-twenties, but I told her I'm 18 and a senior. I guess my tattoos threw her off.

I learned that Jack and Mason call her mom, mom. I understand they have been knowing her for a while.
"Myles!" I look and see Jack terrified. "What man." He pushes Jenny off him. "It's your turn to get beat up, she's whooping my ass bro." He said and flinched when Jenny flipped him off. "Why are y'all fighting anyway?" I ask eating some popcorn. "He thinks that I can't beat him up because he's like 7 inches taller than me. Short girls move faster bitch." She says laughing at Jack's scared face. "You can't beat me though." I say. "Challenge accepted." She says before jumping on me and fake hitting my stomach. Then I picked her up and slammed her on the bed, lightly.

"What the hell. This ain't WWE." She says getting behind me wrapping her legs around my neck and punching my head. She's right, short girls do move faster. I grabbed her waist and pulled her over my head. "Yo! I'm literally recording this and it's so funny." Mason says. "You getting your ass whooped now Jenny." Jack says. Then she flipped him off. She was about to get back on me then I started tickling her.

Her laugh is so contagious. This girl is definitely my match. "Ok. Ok. Stop. I've had enough, I can't breathe." She says laughing harder. Then Mason and Jack jumped on the bed and tickled her with me. She was in tears.

"Kids come eat." Ms. Michaels yelled. "Coming!" We all yelled. Her mom is so nice and a great cook. She has the whole house smelling like a soul food kitchen.