25

Jenny
I get home and it's empty. I turn around to make sure Rose is still behind me, which she is. We both smile mischievously. I went upstairs to change clothes while Rose set the cameras up downstairs. While I was out I bought new cologne so it can make the prank more believable. As I put on one of Mylie's old gray shirts I get a text saying he's about to pull up and that he and Ethan went to the bowling alley. I quickly rush downstairs and open the wounds. I put elmers glue on the prosthetic then glued it to my neck. I put two more on before putting blood on the refrigerator and all over the kitchen floor. I made cuts in the shirt for extra effect. I spray the cologne all over the living room area and on me.

Rose alerted me that she can hear a car pulling up. I put the top on the fake blood then tossed it to her, along with the cologne. She ran downstairs to the basement, hiding there until I signal her that the prank is over. I take some blood off the floor and put it under my nose and some in the corner of my mouth. I hear keys jingle so I lay down and wait.

Myles
"That was so much fun!" Ethan tells.

"I know. Remember. Ms. J cannot find out I took you to get ice cream. If she does I'm gonna- oh shit! Jennifer!" I see her on the floor covered in blood. "Ethan go get help. Hurry!" His little legs moved as fast as he could. I could feel my wolf coming out but I didn't let him. "Fuck!" I yell. I attempt to heal her but her wounds aren't closing.

Jenny
He got ice cream with out me?! And planned on keeping it a secret! Yea he deserved this. I listen as he tore the whole house apart. I heard him, his wolf, growl. Part of me wanted to get up and kiss him multiple times, but the other part of me told me to continue with the prank.. so I will.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye. Or I love you, one last time." His voice cracks. Am I a jerk for still wanting to play? He picks up my dead-like body and holds it. "I will avenge you my love." He says before placing me back down. I start to hear bones crack and low growls. Ok this is the part where I cut it out.

"M-Myles." I say. I flutter my eyes open. He's now in his full wolf. He turns his head towards me and trots back over to my body. His wolf, Midnight whimpers and lays on my legs. "H-he was he-here." I try to sound raspy as possible. I watch as Myles turns back. Tears filled his eyes and I feel horrible saying this, but it's funny a little.

"Who baby? Who was here? I swear I will kill any-" I cut him off.

"The prank monster was here." I say cracking a smile. He growls a little before smiling a little.

"You little meatball head." He says. "Where did you get this blood... and the wounds?" He asked as if I was gonna tell him.

"Babe you're cleaning this house up not me." I say standing up. I whistle a bird-like tone and I hear fast footsteps charge from the basement. As soon as Rose saw my face we both burst into laughter. Myles stood there like the grinch he his.

"I can't believe this. Just know it's on from this point forward."

"Yeah yeah. Talk to the hand. Talk to the butt. Talk to the man at Pizza Hut." I say putting my palm in his face. "By the way you need clothes on. We have a guest here and you're just naked." I say.

"I'm so happy that this counter is blocking my view. The last thing I want to do is see my alpha naked." Rose jokes. "Oh shit! I gotta go, bye!" Damn I forgot this whole thing was filmed. I grab the cameras.

"You guys recorded this?! Damn, what did I do to deserve this?" He says slipping his pants back on.

"Well first of all, you and Ethan got ice cream without me. Second, you lied saying you were at the bowling alley." I state.

"I'm back! Oh hey Ms. J. Wait a minute weren't you just dead?" He says. "People from Texas are weird." He mumbles to Myles.

"It was just a prank on Myles. So, you had anything sweet today?" I questioned while washing my hands.

"Uh... no. Of course not." He says smiling with his 2 bottom teeth missing.

"She knows." Myles says.

"Great now she's gonna give us the cooties." He says shaking his head.

"Cooties?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Dad said all girls have cooties. That's gonna be hard for me to cope with... only because I'm the lady magnet." He says.

"Oh you're gonna get it." I say before Myles and Ethan takes off running.

"Ahhh cootie monster." Myles says. Men and their childish ways. I smile.