19

*two weeks later.*

Myles POV
"Bae i want a kiss!" Jen says.

"I just gave your ass one." I say, giving her another one.

"Gimmie another one." She says as i pull back.

"Babygirl im tryna play the game." I tell her.

"Fuck yo game." She pouts.

"What? Im not sure i heard you correctly." I say pausing the game and looking at her.

"Fuck. Yo. Game." She says slower.

"Watch your mouth."

"Make me." She says. I grab her legs making her straddle me. I lightly grab her chin and kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me back. I immediately felt myself grow more aroused as she started to grind back and forth on me.

"Nu-uh" i say and pull back. I didn't want to, but if we continued I would've had her walking with a limp for days, maybe weeks.

"Myles." She says pouting and bouncing up and down on my lap. Holy blue balls.

"Jennifer whatever you just did almost got you fucked up." I say.

"What? Talking about this?" She says bouncing again. I let out a low turned on growl.

"Jennifer I'm warning you." She pretends she didn't hear me and rocks her hips back and forth. "Jennifer." I groan.

"Myles." She says with a smirk.

"I will fuck the shit out of you. Get. Off... unless you wanna deal with the consequences." I warn again.

"I don't plan on getting off anytime soon." She says. I quickly stand up and throw her on the bed. She smirks. "I knew you-" i shush her.

"Stay up here ill be back. If you need anything Zander and Ali will be near." I tell her.

"Whats going on?" She asks.

"Someone unknown is on my territory." I say. "Stay. Here." I tell her once more. She nods.

*****
Jenny's POV
Dammit! Someone interrupts every damn time. I can never have my boyfriend to myself. I guess thats what comes with being a alpha, always busy. My thought were interrupted when i heard groans and thuds outside our bedroom door. I quickly crawl under the large bed, quieting my breaths.

"She has to be here. I didn't see her walk out with myles." One muffled voice said.

"Duh you dumbass. We've checked every room except this one. She must be in here. I know she is." Another voice says. It sounded a bit too familiar. I began to shake as i heard the door slowly open. "Come out little bitch." One voice says.

"This room is huge. Maybe shes not in here."

"Shes here. Her scent is to heavy. Come on out! I know for a fact you're in here!" The person says.

"Look." Someone says.

"Found you." The person says grabbing my legs pulling me from the bed. How the hell did they see me? I was in the middle of the bed my body was straight.

As i was flipped over I noticed two silhouettes. My vision blurred from tears threatening to come out. I blinked a couple times and noticed a girl and... Alana. "You jealous ass bitch. What do you want?!" I say.

"I came to take back my rightful place. You don't belong with Myles, i do!" She says and slaps me. I felt adrenaline rush through my veins and suddenly i punched her in her throat.

"Im his mate! You're not. You could never be like me. Its sad that you envy me." I say.

"Fine. Since you want to be a 'mate' so bad, ill grant your wish for you. Carla, now." Alana said. Next thing i know is jacked up words are being said and i feel my bones shifting, getting longer, wider, stronger. I feel my eyes change colors and a growl erupt from my throat. I feel myself levitate then slam harshly against the ground.

"No!" I hear Myles yell.

"Aww. Poor thing. Looks like you're too late, the spell is done. Looks like shes not your precious little human anymore." The girl, Carla says.

I watched as Myles tore them limb from limb. His eyes glowed with anger. I couldn't speak. Its like my whole body was numb and everything around me moved in slow motion. His red eyes shifted towards me. They slowly returned to those green eyes i adore.

"Baby. I didn't mean for this to happen. I- Are you alright?" He says.

"Im. A. Wolf." I whispered.

"I know. Im so sorry. I should've known she would try some sneaky shit." I shook my head at his words.

"Its not your fault. It is what it is." I say. "Im shocked and angry. I wish i was the one to kill that bitch. She took away my normal human life all because she was envious. Then she got an escape, death." I say. "But the weird thing is, I feel more attracted to you than ever."

Myles POV
"So do I." I say. "Babe i will train you and your wolf. I'll guide you, teach you how to use your senses." I tell her.

"Ok." She says giving me a smile. She's surprisingly calm. I smile back the kiss her, touching her shoulder. She jumped back. She felt them.