21

Myles POV
"Do you want to watch a scary movie or comedy." I ask.

"Uh babe?" She says sitting up.

"Yeah?"

"Did you even have to ask that? You know what genre i prefer most." She says.

"Well i still had to ask to make sure." I say smiling.

"I'm sure." She says while rolling her eyes. I thump her on her forehead. "Ouch dickhead."

"Babe you're hot." I say.

"Thanks, you too." She says smiling.

"Nah, you're hot. Feel yourself." I say taking her hand and putting it on her forehead. She frowns at the sweat on her hand.

"Bae I'm burning up! I really feel like I'm burning." She says standing up. She starts to remove pieces of her clothes.

"I'll run you a cold bath." I say running upstairs. I quickly get the water ran and go downstairs to grab her. I see her in the kitchen, naked, standing in the freezer. She must've sensed me because she called my name as soon as i got to to the last flight of stairs.

"Babe please help me." She says.

"Alright come on." I say and use my super speed to get to her quicker. I jog up the stairs, 3 at a time and ran to our room. I sat her down in the bath and watched her to make sure she was alright.

"Its not working!" She says and her eyes turn a golden color. "Get out of my way!" She says and speeds out the bathroom. This is her heat. It came sooner than i thought. My thoughts were interrupted as i heard the front door slam.

Jenny's POV
"Luna." One woman gasp.

"What the hell is happening to me?! Why do i feel like I'm on fire?!" I yell to the people around me. My mind begins to clutter with nasty thoughts as i smelled him, Myles. I quickly turn around his eyes filled with pity and anger. Soon a loud growl sounded through the house.

"Show your Luna more respect! Don't just stare at her naked body!" He shouts.

"Alpha." The woman from earlier says then bows. "You know what you must do. It's happening." She says

"I know Charlotte. Have the nurse ready in about a hour or two." Myles says then picks me up rushing back to one of his personal houses on pack grounds. How many houses does he have to have? He has one about a hour from here and he has like two on pack grounds.

"Baby!" I whine.

"I know. But trust me on this, we have to mate, now." He says firmly.

"What, why?" I asked feeling panicked.

"Thats the only way this will stop. You're having your heat right now. We have to complete the mating process."

"The books I've read were lies. They made heat look like something great and peaceful. This is a period 10x worse!" I yell.

"I know." He says. "You ready?" He asks. I quickly straddle his lap and kiss him. He stands up and next thing i know, my back is against the wall. I unwrap my legs from his waste to take his sweats off. I heard him groan as my hand traveled from his abs to his dick. He picked me up again and threw me on the bed. He puts a condom on then gets on top of me and continues to kiss me.

"You ready?" He ask once more. I nod and stare into his gold-yellow eyes. He slowly inserted himself into me and all of a sudden i let out the biggest scream ever. "Fuck, are you ok?" He asks staying still for a while.

"Yeah. Yeah. Just go." I say wit furrowed eyebrows. He slowly starts to thrust back and forth. I winced a bit each time but it slowly got better. I moaned as he went deep but slower. He looked at me with a smirk. "Mylesss." I say dragging my nails down his biceps.  He looks at me then kisses me.

He starts to pick up the pace making me arch my back. After a couple more strokes i feel the tightness in my stomach like i felt when he ate me out. I clench myself around him and he lets out this deep moan. "I'm cumming." He says. "Me too." I nod.

His eyes turn red and he looks at me. He starts to kiss and suck my neck. Ok, I'm about to get marked. No biggie. I try to mentally convince myself. I felt his fangs slowly graze my marking spot. As he stayed in that one spot i felt myself come undone, but pain shot through my body again as his teeth sunk into me. He licks it for a while then stares at me.

His mouth moved but i couldn't register it. I felt drowsy. 'Hello darkness my old friend' i thought as i fainted.

*****
Myles POV
After she fainted i pulled out and threw the condom away. I then put her some fresh clothes on and carried her to the nurse. I did it. I marked her. *no i marked her. You was just a prop.* my wolf said. *fuck you.* i say and smirk. I feel like a new man.

*****
Its a new day and Jennifer is still sleeping. I only took her to the nurse to get a better conformation that shes gonna be ok. I made breakfast and bed for her. French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, with orange juice.

"Myles." She says. I look to my left to see my beautiful girl.

"Hi princess." I kiss her. "Here's breakfast." I say placing the food tray on her lap.

"Thanks baby." She says and kisses me again.

"How do you feel, about last night?" I ask feeling a little nervous.

"I love every part. Except for the heat thing." She says making a face. I laugh. I look at her mark. She looks so beautiful with it.

"Why are you staring at me?" She says raising her eyebrow.

"You're officially mine. All thats left is the ceremony. I link you to myself and the pack. You will officially be Luna." I say.

"Ok. When shall it be held?" She said talking in this classy voice.

"Hmm. Maybe tomorrow's evening madam." I say in the same tone. She stares at me for a while. "You ok babygirl?" I ask smirking.

"No. I need you asap!" She says getting on top of me, deeply kissing me and running her hands through my hair. We were everywhere. In the bed, kitchen, shower, living room, shower again and in the walk in closet. We had sex..... lots of it.

Well Jenny's insides are destroyed😂😂😂 and im worried Myles might turn her into a sex addict. 💀 but all jokes aside i really hope you guys enjoyed this here chapter. I am not very good with sex scenes tho 😕 anyways i would appreciate any type of feedback so comment tips u feel would help me or whatever.

Vote
Comment
Share
....... if you would like😃

Bye guise 👋🏽