7

Myles POV
We were being seated at a table in some restaurant Scott brought us to. I just had on some ripped blue jeans and a white shirt with my white low top converse. Meanwhile Jennifer has on this sexy ass black dress with black heels.

I grabbed her hand as soon as we got seated. I look up at the waitress who was staring at me already. I lifted my hands on the table, forgetting that Jenny's hand was still in mine. I looked down and smiled then asked her what she wanted.

"I'll take a sweet tea with a side of lemons." She says glaring at the waitress. "Ok and what about you sir?" The waitress says looking at my hands then back at me. "I'll have what my girlfriend is having." I say giving her a genuine smile. She fakes a smile back and looks at Zandon. "What will you have?" She asked him while rubbing his shoulder. Desperate much? "Sprite." He says taking her hand and pushing it off. "Weird ass bitch." I hear Jen say. Zandon and I burst into laughter. She jumped I guess our sudden outburst scared her.

We finally get our fucking drinks 15 minutes after we ordered them. Usually it takes about three minutes at other restaurants. This restaurant didn't have many people so what the fuck?!

"You okay babe?" I asked as Jennifer looked at the waitress placing the dinks down. "I'm fine daddy." The waitress, Sarah, said. "He wasn't talking to you bitch." Jennifer says. "Whatever. I'm sure he's not into you." Zandon scoffs. "Yes he his. He had his girl screaming his name earlier today." I saw Jenny stiffen up. I chuckled. "Yeah i did. And she tasted so good." I say licking my fingers. "Shut up. Anyways if you're so desperate for dick, be a prostitute. I'm sure you fit the qualifications sweetie." Jenny says. "Oh and I asked for sweet tea not a fucking water bitch." She says putting the drink back on the tray. "Bye bye." Zandon says. "Fuck you." The waitress says. "Not with your stanky ass coochie." Zandon says. She scoffs and walks off.

"Did you really have to say that?" Jen asked while I was smirking at Scott and he smirked too. "Yes. Y'all scared me for life. And my apologies for not knocking. He says. Jen was feeling embarrassed. "I liked what I seen." I smirk and place my hand on her thigh. "I'm proud of my accomplishment." I say looking at her and licking my lips. "You guys are gross. Get a fucking room." I laugh.

Jenny's POV
His laugh was so cute and he was so cute! I just feel so out of place, in a good way though. I was thinking hard about him and other stuff when I felt someone squeeze my thigh. "You okay?" Myles asked. "Yeah?" I say raising a eyebrow. "You got so quiet what's on your mind lady." Scott aka Zandon asked. "Stuff." I say. "Here's your drink ma'am. Sorry about Sarah my sister is such a slut." I don't disagree. "It's fine, thanks... Lily." I say looking at her name tag. "No problem. If you guys need anything else just ask." She says walking away. Who knew that they were sisters. A dumb bitch sisters with that nice girl. Ha!

"Shit it's your dad." Zandon says. "What does he want?" Mylie says. "He wants us to get home. Now! It's happening." He says frantically. "What's going on?" I look at him then to Myles. "Tell you later. We gotta go." Myles gets up and grabs my hand. We were about to exit when he went to Lilly and have her a 10 dollar tip. She smiled at him and waved at me. I wave back. "Alright let's go."

Scott pulled onto the dirt road driveway in front of someone else's house . Him and Myles got out the car started unbuttoning their pants. I quickly turned my head. "Go inside that house. Stay there I'll come get you tomorrow." Myles said reaching in the backseat and placing a kiss on my lips then my forehead. I looked at him and was about to say something but I was cut off. "I promise I'll explain later. Go inside and don't come out! Now!" I quickly get out the car and jog to the door. I know this isn't their home because it's not as big as the house I was at. Plus this drive was shorter than the one when we were going to the restaurant. "Oh dear come in." I was quickly pulled into a home.

"We have extra clothes and a room upstairs." A man says. "Who are you guys?" I asked feeling scared. "We are the parents of Zandon." They say proudly. "What's going on? Why did he drop me off here? Are they ok? Is everything alright?" I ask questions when I'm nervous or worried. "I'm sure they'll tell you sweetheart. Right now you need some rest. IM FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ILL TELL YOU LATER OR SOME SHIT. My hands started shaking as I made myself upstairs to the guest room. "Stupid anxiety." I mumble to myself as I go in the room and face plant on the bed. I felt my body tense then relax. I soon drifted off into sleep. Who knew I was so tired.

I know some of you are probably confused on why the attack is happening later on instead of earlier but I'll explain all that next chapter🙂