9

Myles POV
"Mylie wake up bitch!" I hear my lovely mate say. "Shut up turd." I say back. She fakes a gasp.
"I can't believe you just called me that."
She says holding her heart. "Ha! You're funny." I say smiling. I leaned in to kiss her but she turned her head.

"No." She says.

"Yes."

"No." She says a little louder.

"Yes." I say at the same time as her.

"Fine." She says. I leaned back in to kiss her but she got off the bed. "Bye loser!" She said jogging out the room. "Shut up you short fat head girl." I say smirking. "You big bobble head bitch!" She yells. "Fuck you!" I yell back. "Fuck you bitch!" She yells stomping back up the stairs. "Fucking hoe." I say as I walk to the door. "Fucking asshole." She says smirking with her arms folded in front of me. "You fucking gorgeous ass bitch. Fine ass midget." I say smirking back. "Fucking dumb bitch. Ugly ass ogre." She says. I then pecked her lips quickly. "Ha! I win. You're the loser now." I say looking down at her. "Asshole." She said sticking her middle finger up.

^^^^^
We're back at my house. I was gonna go back to the pack house but I didn't want Jenny to be there until everything was cleaned up. Let's go out tonight!" She yells as we get out the car. "Can we sit at home and watch a movie or some shit? We been out all day." I say. "Not me. I've been in the house all day." She explains. "I just wanna stay here." I say plopping on the couch. Ahhh relaxation. "Fine I'll go by myself. Give me your keys." She says. "Fuck no. Come sit down let's relax. I'm tired." She exhales. "Fine." She takes her clothes off, I couldn't help but watch. "Stop fucking looking at me." She said throwing her pants at me. "Then don't change around me. Clearly you wanted me to watch." She rolls her eyes. "Maybe i did maybe I didn't." She says running up the stairs. I, of course, chase after her.

I catch up to her and picked her up. "Get off of me dick." She said giggling. "Give me a kiss." I say back. "Fine." She kisses me and of course it became for than a peck. "You said a kiss. Not 1,000 of them." She says kissing me one more time. "Let's go to sleep I'm tired. Goodnight/ evening." I say pulling my clothes off leaving me in boxers. "Same to you, but why you always copying me. You wasn't getting half naked until I got half naked." She says snuggling up to me. "Love, I've slept like this since a child, of anyone is copying it's you. You always slept with a long ass shirt with or without shorts." I say kissing her forehead. "Stalker." She smiles. "Gorgeous."

Short ass chapter but HAPPY HALLOWEEN BITCHES ❣️ Scorpio season is the best (even though I'm a Virgo)