23

Jenny
*3 months later*
Everything is going very well with me now being a werewolf.  Myles said I've got better at controlling my wolf and shifting and it shows. It used to hurt, but now its not bad. I'm a bit more grateful Alana did this to me. I feel stronger, faster, and my senses are more advanced. I love this new me. I feel unstoppable.

"If I have to call your name one more time I'm gonna tickle you to death." Myles groans.

"Oh sorry. What were you saying?" I ask.

"The ceremony is in two days... how do you feel?" He asked. I would've had the ceremony a day or two after we mated but he said I should train and get more 'involved' with my wolf... so i did. I'm so excited to meet the rest of the pack more than anything. But as future Luna it's big responsibilities, especially to protect over 500 people. I'm down for it though. I've always been the type to help others and do the best I can. Hopefully they will actually like me. I wonder what people thought of me as a human versus what they think of me now.

"And you zone out once again." Myles says.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"This is the fifth time today. You sure you're ok?" He asked. I looked in his eyes. He was truly worried. He feared for me...

"Ok honestly I'm a bit nervous but it's nothing... only like 1,520 people no biggie." I shrug.

"You don't have to keep your tough act up with me. I won't bite." He says smirking. As he said that it reminds me that I will be marking him at the ceremony, just before I link myself to every pack member.

"Dork. I'm just nervous. You know how I am with crowds. Plus it's a very huge responsibility and I know that I will be responsible for so many lives." I say. "Plus I'm marking you and I guess that's the biggest worry." I say.

"Why?" He leans closer on the bed.

"Because what if I don't do it right? What if you don't like the way it looks on you?" I say.

"Don't worry your pretty little head. Everything's gonna be fine, I'm gonna be fine. It's ok." He says putting his hand on my thigh. I felt the sparks again. No matter how many times he touches me, this feeling never gets old. He makes me feel all nervous when he stares at me, cuddles me, and calls me beautiful. It's like my whole life is complete. I love him. My mate.

He kisses my forehead before kissing my lips. He trails down to where the scar from his mark and licks it. I moaned and shuddered at the feeling. He looked at me. I see his lustful eyes staring deep in my soul. The more he stared at me the more I felt my eyes changing to. I was not yet the Luna so for now my eyes changed to a super light hazel color.

He attached his lips to mine before getting on top of me. He held his self up a bit so he wouldn't squish me. I broke the kiss my licking his mark and kissing it. He growled and moaned at the same time. I sucked a little more before going back up to his lips. "You will be the death of me, Luna." He grunts.

"As to you, Alpha." I playfully growl at him.

*****
One more day before the ceremony. I don't know how to feel. I attempt to stay calm but the butterflies danced in my stomach every time I thought about it. I really hope we won't have fake pack members like Alana. I say remembering that night. I hope everyone truly accepts me and won't dislike me.

I get out of bed after sitting there, thinking. I want to go work out a bit so I change into my adidas jumpsuit and put on my vapor max and I go over to place a kiss on Myles' cheek since he's still sleeping, but he wakes up after my hand touches his shoulder.

"Where you headed?" He asked. His raspy, tired voice gets me weak in the knees every time.

"The gym. I'm nervous so I wanna work it out." I say.

"If you wanted a distraction I would've gave it to you. I know the perfect solution too." He says with a wink and smirk.

"You've barely been up for 5 minutes and here you are." I scoff playfully.

"You do shit like that to me. Come back to bed you can work out later." He says. I shook my head 'no' and he glared at me. "Jennifer. Bed. Now." He said using a bit of his alpha tone. He knows he turns me on when he do that.

"Alright." I said smacking my lips.

"That's what I thought." He says lowly. I strip of my clothes, now only in a matching bra and panty set. I slip into bed and he instinctively wraps his arms around me. It felt like fire where is hands rested. It's crazy how he makes my body react in so many ways.

His phone vibrates so he removes his hands from around me and checks it. "Oh it's just a reminder to get milk later." He says. "Really?" He says turning his head at me. "It's 3:45 in the morning and you was about to work out. It's too early I'm glad i made you stay." He says snuggling back close to me.

"My apologies. I love you." I say. He opens his eyes staring at me for a while.

"I love you too." He says kissing my lips. "I can't wait for you to be Luna. You been my queen since I first saw you. I thank the moon goddess for you. You're the best thing that happened to me. Thank you Jennifer.." he says dozing off. I softly said you're welcome and soon drifted back into the sleep I've needed.