31

Myles POV
Erick.... why would he take her? She agreed on going to the damn date with him. I thought as I packed our bags. We were gonna go straight to the pack house after we retrieved Jennifer's mom.

I was loading the last baggage when my phone ranged. "Hello?" I say.

"If you want Lauren meet me at this address. Come alone." The person says before hanging up. Seconds after, a text from a blocked number came on my phone. I wanted to go get Jennifer but then I wondered what could happen.

"Don't even think about leaving without me. She's my mom." Jen says. Damn these wolf ears.

"Baby I can't let you get hurt." I say.

"I am a Luna. I have strength as a thousand men. I can take a hit or two." She says. "Plus they're humans. How much damage can they do?" She asked smirking.

"Ok fine. But, I won't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you." I say.

"Baby I'm fine. We got this." She says kissing my cheek then hopping in the front seat. She has something planned. It's not gonna end well for this guy.

I put the address in my gps then drove off.

*****
We arrived at a house. It was in somewhat good condition. I could feel Jenny's adrenaline level. She's either ready for her next kill or extremely excited to see her mom. We both get out and walk in the house. It was all white inside. A few gold decorations. I got a heavy smell of weed before feeling a presence behind me. Jenny and I turn around at the same time.

"I strictly told you to come alone, Myles." The guy says. Jenny stares at the guy I'm assuming to be Erick. He looked a little too familiar. She got in her fighting stance and her claws began to come out. She growled.

"Sit down somewhere my child. I'm in no mood to fight. We all know who will win at the end of the day." He says. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Fuck you. Where's my mother?" Jen says.

"We'll get to that later love. Now, follow me." He says. We did. He lead us to the basement. You see, things would've been different and Lauren would've been more.... wise. I wish she made better decisions 18 years ago..." he says.

"What the hell are you going on about? Get to the point." I say.

Erick chuckles. "Well alright. For 18 years Lauren denied me of something. She took something so valuable to me. So I tracked her down. I've been following you all for a couple of months so I know how you move.

"Let me out of here asshole!" My mother yells.

"Not until you give me my fucking daughter back!" He yells back at her. She spits in his face and he chuckles dryly. "Bitch, i dont think Jen would like to see her mother get killed, watch what you do." He says.

"Go to hell." My mother says, her voice laced with venom.

"I'll see you there then." He says. "Now, as i was saying before I was interrupted, Lauren took something, someone, from me, and for years I looked for her to get it back. Your mother is a very bad woman. A killer in fact." Erick says.

"My mom, a killer? I think you've got her mixed up with some other chick." I say.

"No, love. I have the right one. 19 years ago me and Lauren were dating. During that time, I got her pregnant. She was happy at first then over time she got sad and shit. So one day I come home from work and there's blood everywhere. I rush over to see where it's coming from and it's her." He says. "Long story short she tried to kill her self but she survived. The baby didn't though, due to Lauren losing a lot of blood, But i stayed after that. I'm sure we wouldve been together now but we started to argue a lot and she left me." He says.

I was in denial. There's no way I could've had a older brother or sister and not know a damn thing. "Also she tried to keep you, from me." he says.

"Me? Why?" i questioned looking him up and down.

"Because youre my daughter too." What. The. Fuck.

I KNO this chapter sucks but I wrote this late at night and I got a bunch of writers block due to me being tired but I hope y'all like this chapter!!!!! Thankksssss