6

Jenny's POV
I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes and cheesy hash browns. Ha! Just kidding. I actually woke up so some annoying bitch tapping me and telling me to get up, and that it's urgent.

I open my eyes to see a worried Myles. He kinda looks cute in the morning. Messy hair, very toned abs, muscular arms, but very bad morning breath.

"Please stop checking me out. Pack a bag full of your woman necessities. Hurry we gotta go. Fast!" He says while putting his shoes on. I guess it's a no shirt type of day. "What's going on? Where are we going?" I asked going to my closet and packing random shit. "I can't explain right now, but I promise to tell you later." He says making sure he has everything I guess. I then run to my bathroom and get my tampons, toothbrush, retainer, deodorant, and my brush and hair grease. "Ok I'm ready." I say putting my book bag on my back and coming out to my room. "What about your shoes?" He says throwing my black nike slides at me. "Thanks." I say sliding them on.

He grabs my hand and runs out my room. I kinda slipped a couple times while going down the stairs. "Can you slow down I can't keep up?" I say. "Ok." He stops then he takes my book bag and slings it on his shoulder, then proceeds to pick me up bridal style. "Holy mother of god I wasn't expecting that." He cracked a smile then he opens his passenger car door. "Here you go." He says placing me down then running over to his side of the car. "He quickly starts the engine and zooms off.

^^^^^
About 15 minutes later we pulled massive house. A lot people were outside. Some were dressed in gym-like clothes. Others were dressed in jeans and other casual clothes. Where am I and who are these people? I thought to myself. I hope they don't look at me. I hate being in big crowds. It makes me feel self conscious.

Myles POV
I let out a sigh and look over to Jen. She looked so tensed up. I wonder why. "Come on babe. We can't sit here forever." I say placing my hand on her thigh. She flinched when I did that. "Sorry, you scared me. I zoned out." She says looking at me. "It's fine. Let's go." I say opening my door. She looked at me in horror. "We're walking in front of all those people?" She asks. "Yes. Is there something wrong?" She shook her head no. "Of course not." She says as she opened her door and slowly got out of it. It made me want to laugh, but I held it back.

She rushed towards me and grabbed my arm. "What's wrong? Is the little baby shy?" I asked walking. "No I just hate walking in large crowds." She mumbled but my wolf hearing allowed me to hear her. "Why?" She looked at me shocked probably not expecting me to hear her. "Nothing. It's not important." She says looking towards her. "Is that Zandon?" She asked. "Yes. Why?" Before she could answer she took off towards him. She runs so fast is she a werewolf too? I smile to myself and continue to walk up the hill.

Jenny's POV
I sprinted towards Zandon as if I was being chased by a crackhead or something. Zandon then looks in my direction, his face filled with amusement and horror. I then jumped on him, and as expected he caught me. "Hey Zan-Zan." I say making up a random name. "That name fucking sucks. I prefer Scott." He says rolling his eyes. "Oh shut up you love that name cause I gave it to you." I say kissing his cheek and jumping down. "It sucks. Why were you running like that." He laughs. "I saw you and wanted to jump on you." He pushes me lightly. "Loser. Where's Myles?" Zandon says looking over me. "I dusted him. I'm sure I run faster than him." I say 'dusting' my shoulder off. "Y'all raced? Wow he sucks to be our alp- i mean the 'fastest runner'." He says. Um...okay. I finally see Myles coming closer. I smile at him like I didn't just run from him.

"Why'd you run? I almost ran too." Myles asked me.

"I saw Zandon." I look away from Myles and noticed a couple people starring. I scooted behind Zandon feeling self conscious again. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing." I say. "Come on lets go inside."'i day pulling him.

We walk inside and it was packed with people like a house party. People were running around frantically. And I heard yelling. "Who house is this?" I asked walking over to Myles and held his hand so I wouldn't get lost. He smiled at my gesture but went back to seriousness. "Lets get settled first." He leads us upstairs. "I'll talk to y'all later. I gotta make sure everyone is ready." He says and walks back downstairs. Myles then opens the last door on this floor and walks in. I follow closely behind him. "Why are you still so close? It's just my room." He laughs. "Shut up. I hate you." I say smiling a little while checking out his room. It's so big. (That's what she said). I thought to myself then laughed. "What's funny?" He asked. I turned around to see a half naked Myles. Is that all he wears, but I'm not complaining. "Are you done eye raping me?" He says smirking. "If you wanna see what's under these boxers just say it babe." He winks at me. "You duck face bitch. I don't want to see you naked." I roll my eyes. "Actions speak louder than words babygirl." He says and and comes over to me. I felt my heart speed up a bit and my body feel hot. "Calm down I'm just reaching for my body wash and towel." He smirks while reaching behind me. "What are you talking about I'm very calm." I say nervously chuckling. "Yeah sure. Like I said actions speak louder than words. He says then goes into his bathroom. I breathe out and give myself a mental pep talk.

^^^^^
He's been in the shower for like the longest time ever. I'm starting to get bored. I groan and get off his bed. I then wonder to the corner of his room where three bookshelves stood. I pick up a book and on the cover was a wolf with golden brown fur. It looked so adorable. I looked for the title and found it on the inside of the book. The Alpha. And in parentheses was Book One. It looked interesting so I went back to his bed and began to read it.

^^^^^
About 25 minutes later the one and only Myles finally came out of his bathroom, while looking like a god. "What are you reading?" He asked. "A book about werewolves. I love them." I say. "Really?" He smirked. "Yeah. I've loved them since I was a kid." I admit. "They are so attractive in movies. Unlike vampires." I say. "Do yo think I'm attractive?" He asked me while grabbing my legs and pulling me towards the end of the bed. "Yeah." I admit. "The feeling is mutual." He smirks and leans down to kiss me. He was about to walk off but I grabbed his arm. I didn't want that little peck. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him. He smirked. He picked me up and walked towards the top of the bed. He sat down making me straddle him. His hands rubbed my thighs then they went to my ass. He firmly gripped my butt which made me moan. He smirked. He then stood up and made us get all the way on the bed. Now he was on top of me. His hands were gripping my thighs which made me tingle everywhere. I pushed him off me then got on him.

He stared at me before taking my long South Park shirt off. He groaned at the sight in front of him. We began kissing again, his hands gripping my breast which also made me moan. I then wanted to do something I never did. I started grinding my hips back and forth. I felt him grow harder beneath me and that made me moan. He groaned. I continued to do this. "Stop teasing." He said. "Who's gonna make me?" I smirk. "Say less." He says then grabs my shorts. "Hey Myl- oh shit my bad bro." Zandon says then closed the door. Thank god. I kinda wanted it to go further but I knew I wasn't completely ready. "Fucking dickhead." I heard Myles say while laughing. I could still tell he was a bit pissed though.

We looked at each other for a long time then burst into laughter. "Did you see his face? He was more embarrassed than us." Myles said. "He's probably gonna run away because of the horrid sight." I say laughing. "I love what I saw." Myles say. "Of course you did." I say slapping the back of his head.