37

Myles POV
We walked into the house her mom was staying in. Im excited and nervous. I don't want her to think any less of her daughter. "Mom! Where you at?" Jen yelled.

"I'm coming down." Her mom said. "Good morning guys." She smiled.

"Good morning." Me and Jennifer said in unison. I could see her hands shaking which indicated she was nervous. I rubbed her back.

"Uh mom we need to talk." Jenny says.

"Ok lets talk." Her mom says. We sit on the couch and her mom sits on one of the chairs.

"I- well we- wanted to tell you that I've.. changed." Jen says.

"Well of course you have. You're an adult now and you're maturing." Her mom smiled.

"Um im not talking about that type of change. I meant im a werewolf now." Jennifer says hesitantly.

"I am also one.. and so is everyone else that his on this land." I say.

"You guys are kidding. I thought we were gonna have serious talk. Don't come over here playing games." She says.

"Thats the thing, i am being serious."Jennifer said. Her mom's smile dropped. I looked at Jennifer and she looked at me and nodded. I took my clothes off and I turned into my wolf. Ms. Michaels screamed and she looked at me then Jennifer. I changed back into myself and put my clothes back on.

"Oh my. I- I can't believe this." She said shaking. "H-how are y'all wolves?" She says. Me and Jenny explained everything to her. And her mom was very shocked.

"I hate that you went through that." Her mom said referring to when Jenny was turned. "But at least this has confirmed that you guys are meant for each other." Her mom nervously laughs.

"Thats not it. Im also pregnant." Jenny says. It wasnt long before Ms. Michaels fainted.

"Oh shit. Shit. Shit." I say. I stand up and fix her mom some water. Jenny took the cup and sprinkled some water on her moms face. Her mom woke up and looked around.

"You're a pregnant wolf... And you're a luna and alpha..." her mom said and Jenny nodded. "I would've never seen this coming. Um can i get back with you guys um i don't feel all too good right now." We nod and i help her upstairs and to the bedroom.

"Ma  you have to promise you wont tell anyone. This could put you and the people you tell in danger." I say.

"Okay. You have my word, I promise." She says.

"Okay. We'll see you later. Ill have someone come check on you from time to time." I say.

"O-okay. See you later." She hesitantly said. I could tell she was scared of us. I could also tell she was surprised and a little sad.

*****
"Well I expected that to go way different. I thought she was gonna go ape shit." Jenny said.

"Same. She was in too much shock to react as much." I say.

"Maybe we should give her some time and let her really process this." Jenny says and i nod.  After our shower we laid in bed. "At least we dont have to keep secrets from her no more."

"Yep. Im proud of you by the way." I say kissing her forehead. "You're such a beautiful, strong, intelligent, and independent woman. Not only that, you're a great mom, mate, daughter, friend, and luna. You deserve everything and more. I love you Jennifer Michaels." I say.

"I love you more Myles." She says. "I appreciate you and everything you've done. Im grateful the pack accepted me. Even if i started off as a human. Im glad to be yours." She says kissing me. "You're gonna be the greatest father ever. Im glad i get to start a family with you." Jen says. 

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She says. 

Honestly i never pictured my mate to look like that. Of course i knew she was gonna be pretty but I wasn't expecting her to be so jaw dropping. Even if she wasn't my mate i still would be very much attracted to her. Her flaws and all. I thank the moon goddess for her. She gave me the greatest mate ever. Im very grateful. Thank you. Thank you moon goddess for the best mate ever.