24

Myles
I wake up around 9:30 and decide to do my hygiene. I take a quick shower to relax my tense muscles. I walk out of the bathroom with only a towel around my waist. Jen was still sleep so I went downstairs and started to make breakfast.

*****
Everything was done except the bacon. I put them in the oven last minute. I waited against the counter while on my phone.

I look up and see Jen standing there, rubbing her eyes

I look up and see Jen standing there, rubbing her eyes. She finally stops and stares at me. "It smells amazing down here." She says while her eyes roam my body.

"Stop staring like you never seen me before." I say smirking.

"Shut up. Thanks for cooking breakfast. Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I thought you looked so cute sleeping, I didn't want to ruin it. The way your faces was mushed up against the pillow and your little pose was cute." I say. "I admire moments like that." She smiles at me making her dimples pop out. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you." She says shyly. I smile at her.

"Bacons ready. Let's eat!"

*****
"Ok we have a very busy day. Make sure everything is right for the ceremony. Also count the chairs to make sure there is exactly 1,762." I say. The ceremony is tomorrow and I wanna make sure everything is right.... for Jennifer. I made sure she got her hair and nails done. Also i made sure to ask Rose, a former pack member, to go shopping with Jen. Rose is either the same age as Jen or younger. I'm sure they'll get along just fine.

"Yes alpha." The group I gathered said in unison.

"Ali!" I call. He looks my way and comes over. "Trail Jen and rose... I don't need anything happening to them. If anything does I'll kill them then you." I said with a bit of playfulness. I would never kill anyone from my own pack, unless they side with an outsider against me or any other member.

"Ok alph." I smile at the weird nickname. Ali is always serious, but he can be funny at times. He's a great listener and he gives great advice. I'm shocked he hasn't found a mate yet.

"Ethan, take this to Zandon." I say giving him a basket full of treats. Ethan is no older than maybe 8 years old. His parents died fighting for this pack, and fighting to protect him. He was only an infant then. I make sure to see him when I can. He lives with a widow, Ellen, his grandmother. They are the nicest people here. Sadly Ellen's husband, Matthew died of an aneurysm and pancreatic cancer. He never wanted us to know about his health because he doesn't want sympathy. He just wanted everyone to be happy and they wouldn't have been happy grieving.

Ellen made sure not a single tear dropped when he died. She said he never liked to see her cry. I can only imagine if she has never shed at least one tear. "Dad. Sorry. Alpha!" I hear little Ethan say. He looks at me as his father figure, so sometimes he slips up and call me dad, I don't mind of course. After all his dad was my older brother... He had chocolate on the side of his mouth letting me know he had a treat or two.

"You don't have to call me alpha yet. And I told you, it's ok to call me dad I don't mind it, Eth." I say ruffling his hair.

"Aww I hate when you mess up my hair. It makes me look ugly in front of my crush." He says. He always makes me smile. He's like a son and best friend.

"You make yourself look ugly with that chocolate on your face." I say chuckling.

"Well Ms. J would think I look cute. After all I am 'the lady magnet'". He says dusting off his shoulders. I laugh at him. He's so much like my brother. He laughs with me.

"Did you need anything?" I say calming down.

"I just wanted to know if I can stay at yours and Ms. J place tonight... we never get to hang like the old times." He says nudging me.

"I know and I'm sorry Bud. How about we quickly get ice cream before Jen comes back. We can't tell her though because girls have cooties." I say. He makes a disgusted face.

"Ok I won't tell. Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" He yells in excitement and jumps up and down.

"Alright." I mind link Zandon telling him to watch over everyone and make sure things are in order for the next 20-30 minutes.

"Thanks... dad." Ethan says getting in the backseat and buckling himself in. I smile at him.

"No prob. Just make sure Ms. J dont find out or else she'll chase us with her cooties." I remind him. Honestly I knew he was gonna give in and tell her then offer her some. He always do.

*****
Jenny
Me and rose were out. I knew Ali was following behind, but I never spoke on it. It's just myles and his protection. My mood changes a little. I really haven't been apart from Myles since he marked me. I've gotten a bit clingy. I miss him so much right now but I have to make sure I look alright for the ceremony. Myles completely changed my life. I'm grateful to have him.

Me and Rose never talked much, but I did consider her as a friend. We confided in each other sometimes. It's nice to have a friend who I know is loyal. We tried on dresses for a while before leaving to go to a costume store. I want to do a prank on lil ole Myles. I don't know why I've been in a playful mood lately. Maybe it's because I'm with someone who makes me genuinely happy. I'm ready for the ceremony. I can't wait to become one with the pack. I never knew I would find myself in this situation. If someone would've asked me 7 where I would be, this would not have popped up in my head.

I bought the fake blood and fake claw- like wounds while thinking of my master plan. "You're gonna make him go crazy." Rose says. "I can't wait to see it." She squeals.

"I know right. I'm going to record the prank." I say. I knew Ali was still following us so I picked up my voice a bit, but only loud enough for his wolf to hear. "Ali if you don't snitch on us and actually keep your mouth close I'll give you $200 from my purse." I say.

"Deal." I hear him say but it was kinda harder to hear him since he has a deep low voice... and we're in a mall.

Myles here I come. I thought mischievously. I can't wait to see the look on his handsome cute adorable face. Man I really need to get home, ASAP to see him.

Part three tmr. I feel like I'm getting better at this story. I need to edit some parts but it's fine. 🧜🏽‍♀️