14

Jenny's POV
Damn another school day. I walk through the double doors and everyone started staring at me. My heart started racing and my stomach started feeling weird. Then I felt annoyed and angry.

"The fuck you looking at?" I asked out loud.

"She's a whore." Some one whispered.

"Look at those hickeys."

"Myles probably hit then dipped. My turn."

"One, I'm not a fucking whore so watch ya mouth hoe. Two, oh, you're talking about these hickeys that Myles gave me, after all I am his girlfriend. Three, touch me of you want to. I kick your balls so hard they'll come out your mouth. Now mind your fucking business bitch." I say. I'm sure I had steam coming out my ears.

"Woah girl calm down." I heard a girl say behind me. I turned around and a girl about my height, long black hair, almond shaped eyes stood there. "I'm Alana Syms." She says.

"I'm Jennifer Michaels."

"Nice to meet you. Let's hang out after school." She says.

"Okay??"

"Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you. I think will be great friends." She says with a smirk. I smirked back at her.

*****
"Are you new here?" I ask.

"No. I've been back and forth between this school and others." She says.

"Oh. That must be annoying."

"It is. It's also tiring moving every year."

"Jenny!" I heard my one and only boyfriend call. I turn around and see him walking over to me with a smile on his face. "Hey baby." He says and places a kiss on my lips. I smile. He looks over to Alana and smiles. "Nice to see you back." Why is it so nice? I thought to myself.

"Yeah. Hopefully it's permanent this time." She says with a smile and looks down. Is she blushing? 

"I'm gonna throw my tray away, and give y'all time to catch up." I say and Myles smacks my ass. I glared at him and he smiled.

Myles POV
"So you're finally settling down." Alana says.

"Yeah. She's my mate. She's so beautiful." I say watching my mate walking away. I watched as her hips swayed. She knew I was watching her. I then turn my eyes back to Alana. Her hair grew and she got a nose piercing.

"Finally. Does she know?" I looked gave her a questionable look. "About you being a werewolf?" She continued.

"No. I've been wanting to tell her, but I don't know how she will react. She thinks I'm a normal guy. Hell she makes me feel normal." I admit. "She's seen my eyes change colors though. She said they go from my natural color to gold sometimes, then she said she saw them turn red before." I say. "I only told her that it's just like other people's eyes. Theirs turn with different seasons, mine turn depending on my mood." I say.

"Oh. Damn not only are you a wolf, you're an alpha." She says.

"Yeah. I plan on telling her soon." I say.

*****
After lunch I looked for Jennifer. She was turned against the lockers on the phone. I made my ears tune it to the conversation.

"Why do I have to live with Aunt Caroline? Why can't you just be the mother you're supposed to be? N-no you can't just walk away from everything mom." She says heartbroken. "You might as well live with that dick aka your dealer. You're making a mistake and you're throwing your life away. Fuck you!" She says. "I'm done trying to help you. And I'm not living with Caroline I'll find a place!" She says hanging up.

I took 5 steps back then I walked out the lunch room, again. I put a smile on my face and acted like I didn't hear anything. "Hey baby." She turns around. Tears brimmed her eyes. "Awe what's wrong?" I ask bracing her into a hug.

"Nothing. I was watching a try not to cry video, of course I failed." She forced a smile.

Of course I knew she was lying but I don't want to pressure her on telling me. Especially when it's fresh on her mind and heart. "Ha! You're a crybaby. Let's skip the rest of the day." I say.

"I'm hanging out with Alana after school." She says.

"I'll bring you back before school is over." I say trying to convince her.

"Fine. Let's go." I grab her purse and I put it across my shoulder. I then picked her up bridal style. She screeched and giggled. It was so cute.

"You love picking me up." She says.

"I love you in my arms. You're cozy." I say kissing her lips. "I love you so much." I say and kiss her again.

"I love you too."