36

Jenny's POV
Im kinda nervous about telling my mom about the pregnancy and about us being... wolves. I honestly don't want her to think of me any differently. Nothing's changed about me, except the fact that i am a wolf and pregnant. But im still her daughter.

"you ready babes?" myles asked.

"yes. im just nervous. i hope she doesnt hate me because im a wolf." i say.

"its gonna be fine. its not your fault that you became a wolf, its my fault. i shoudve protected you." he said.

"its okay. im glad im a wolf now." i reassured him. "its cool having a internal best friend." i smiled and he chuckles.

"alright lets go. we're gonna tell her everything." he intertwines his hand with mine.

we walked out of our house and little kids were smiling and waving at me. i smiled back. one of the little girls i waved at approached me. "hi luna! hi alpha!" she said in the cutest little voice. myles smiled and waved.

"hey Lilly." i say bending down.

""i was wondering if me and sam could play in your hair later today. it so pretty and curly." she said.

"of course." i smile.

"yay! we're gonna make you look like a beautiful pretty princess!" she squeals.

"okay!" i laugh. "ill be back im gonna go talk to my mom." i say. myles helped me stand back up.

"see you later alpha and luna!" lilly said.

"shes so adorable." i gush to myles.

"i know." he laughs. "If we have a girl, she would look like you and I would love her more than anything." He says.

"And if we have a boy, he would be a strong, caring, handsome alpha like his dad." I smile. Myles kisses my forehead then my lips.