Chapter 4: Met Ya!

Hye Joo

We arrived at the airport and unusually the airport is quite idle today. This is strange now. I thought.
While we were walking, A man who was tall with a clear muscular build with a white mask bumped into me. "Jeseonghamnida" he replied politely with his deep voice.

My mother stared at him like she saw him somewhere. " Excuse me. Perhaps are you Chanyeol of EXO?" My mother asked that man. I wondered what has gotten into my mother that she suddenly asked a random man that is he a part of a famous K-pop group. " Mom! Let's go! He is not your Chanyeol of EXO". That man blankly stared at me and bowed to my mother and ran away.

I glared at my mother and my mother pouted her lower lip. Oh My God! How am I going to resist her Cuteness. I smiled at her and she was happy again. Then we started walking again. I left my mother at the VIP waiting room since the common waiting room was under repair.

I asked my mother to wait inside the waiting room and not to go anywhere outside. My mother nodded her head and went inside. I went to the airport ticket counter to check in our tickets. After an half an hour of the checking in process, I went to the waiting room where my mother was waiting for me. When I went near to the room I heard loud noises and laughter inside the waiting room. Afraid of something will happen to my mom, I ran in and saw my mother laughing with four young men dying of laughter.

They suddenly realized my presence and started wearing their masks. Mom called me "Hye Joo-yah! Do you know who they are? They are my favourite band group EXO. This is Chen , Baekhyun , D.O and Kai of EXO" my mom introduced them to me. I was beyond shocked.

DID I JUST MEET EXO? WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I snapped out of my thoughts and introduced myself "Hello! Dr.Ji Hye Joo. I'm a doctor in Seoul National Hospital" I confidently lend my hand to Kai and other members for a hand shake letting my professional side take over me. They accepted my hand for a hand shake. We shook hands for a brief second and let go of each other's hands.

My mom smacked the back of my head and I hollered. "Yah! Give respect to your oppas! They are elder than you." My mom screamed . "Sorry boys! My daughter doesn't mingle along with boys. She never dated any guys in her life cause she spent all day and night studying" she proudly said which sounded like bragging.

"Aniyo! Emmonim its okay" said Baek hyun. I heard Kai saying " Woah! She is so pretty. How come she did not date anyone in her life?". I slightly blushed in his remark. I saw D.O. pinching Kai's arms to quiet him down.

We sat down in the chair. Then suddenly five other men came inside. There I saw the man who bumped into me earlier. My mom pulled me down and said "Told you right. He is really Chanyeol of EXO. My instinct never fails". I rolled my eyes at her remark. "Who is this girl and that lady?" a man asked. Chen replied "Suho hyung! Calm down. This is Hye Joo and her mother. They are coming with us to Maldives" I was shocked by hearing Chen's answer

What!!! Am I going to Maldives with EXO???

______________________________________
Woah! Lucky girl Hye Joo is going to Maldives with EXO. What will you do if you are in her situation?
Until then
~BGJ

 What will you do if you are in her situation?Until then~BGJ