Chapter 34: Backstabbing

(A/N: Torture and Mature Content  ahead.  Read at your risk)

Hye Joo

I opened my eyes to find myself in a place which looks similar to Yoojin Unnie's house. She was sitting in the couch opposite me. "Wow! Our Hye Joo has woke up. Are you hungry?" She asked. But her voice and emotions weren't hers.

Then only I realized that I was tied by a rope to the bed. "Unnie! Why have you tied me to the bed? Let me Go. Don't do this to me. Don't you know that I have a trauma of  kept tying up?"

Yes, after the Maldives kidnapping incident, I am afraid of tying myself up. I can't even tie myself up using bathrobe. I was afraid about this, but never that this will happen to me again. But what's wrong with Yoojin Unnie?

"Unnie! I am not playing! Please release me!" I called for her. She came and kept an knife under my neck. I burst into tears after seeing the knife under my neck. "Yoojin Unnie! Why are you doing this? I swear this is not for fun." I cried out.

"Okay! Baby, so now we will do video call with 3 people. Your favourite three to be exact." She plastered my mouth and took her phone. She entered some keys and kept the phone in selfie mode.

The call connected to show Jiah, my mom and Do Kyungsoo. My mom was crying on the other side. "Hye Joo-ya! Please don't leave me. I'm sorry that I fought with you!" My mom screamed.

"Yoojin, you whore! Aren't you going to leave her? I will definitely arrest you and place you in the court. You are going to face heavy punishment for what you're doing is illegal. " Jiah warned.

By now the EXO members joined Kyungsoo and I can see some screaming and throwing tantrums at Yoojin Unnie.

"Yoojin! Are you going to leave her or not?" Suho asked. I can see Do Kyungsoo crying in the corner and Luhan, Xiumin and Chen are trying to calm him down . Chanyeol on the other hand, was shooting strings of cuss words towards Yoojin Unnie.

Yoojin Unnie shushed everybody and started speaking. "Listen! Screaming me through the call cannot change my mindset. I will kill my darling Hye Joo before you could even find her. She will be rotten and stinky when you find her."

" I won't leave you like this Kim Yoojin, Do you think Kyungsoo will love you back if you kill Hye Joo. You already broke them up by blackmailing Kyungsoo. Now if you try to kill her and take him, he won't become yours." Chanyeol screamed from behind.

"Yes! Even though you are my friend Yoojin, I won't forgive you if you kill her" Sehun said.

What's happening here? What does Chanyeol mean by his words? Is Yoojin Unnie friends with EXO? I don't understand anything.

"Shut up all of you!Mrs. Ji, afterwards, I will send your daughter's body to you safely." Yoojin Unnie said and ended the call.

She took the plaster from my mouth and placed the knife on my mouth.  It hurted my lips and tongue and caused it to bleed feverently. I cried because this is more than my level of torture than I can bear in.

Even though I suffered a kidnap, it wasn't severe as this. I can't move my wrist and my legs. This is literal hell. Yoojin Unnie touches the blood flowing on my cheeks and shows a smirk. She removes the knife and I can't close my mouth. Looks like I can't speak for a while.

"Aren't you curious about what relationship I have with your boyfriend, or should I say ex?" Yoojin Unnie says. I nodded because I am dead curious. 

"Well, I met Sehun and Chanyeol in my restaurant in London. They liked my food so much and recommend my restaurant to their members. They got attached to my personality and they invited me to Korea to spend time with them. I came here an year ago and met with the members.

Among all the members Kyungsoo was the only one who hooked my heart. I got interested and stalked him like a sasaeng and tried to impress him.

But you had to come in between and had to separate. He fell for you and I couldn't tolerate it. After Eun Shin died, I used my resources to send Jiah away where she couldn't come and save you. I planned everything just to make him mine and I used you as a bait.

I sneaked into your house after the day he proposed to you and kept a camera in your bathroom. I recorded you bathing and showed him. I threatened him that I will release this in the internet along with the caption "EXO D.O.'s girlfriend looks hot under shower".

He got angry at me and fell under trap. The date near your hospital was for you to see and to break up with him. My plan worked and you broke up with him. I was really happy when he broke up with you.

I also blackmailed him to get him under my control. But after three months, he showed up in your life again in the form of Chen's treatment.

I saw what happened at the hospital. Even though you avoided him, his heart longs for you and I couldn't digest it in. So I decided to finish you off once for all so that he won't be able to connect to you after your death like Chen

You were a good dongsaeng for me in Busan . But you didn't know your place and took someone else's belongings. This is known as theft. You need to get your punishment for the crime you did.

His members found what happened and tried to cut connections with me. They even said everything what happened here to Jiah and she is coming here after applying an long-term leave.

Do you wonder how I even get informations about you and the people around you? I have my ways and resources to help me.

I came in contact with a person who is your enemy for a long time. She wants to take revenge on you for various things. Want to meet that person?" Yoojin Unnie completed.

I was just shook after hearing her story. I feel ashamed for a reason now that she has used me to play between us. This is not the Yoojin Unnie I used to know. She even went to the point of taking a video of me bathing and blackmailed Kyungsoo. I am also curious who is that person who is my long lost enemy who wants to take revenge.

______________________________________
Can you smell the end guys? Guess the person who wanted to take revenge on Hye Joo. Don't forget to ask your questions in the comments using #AskHyeJoo hashtag. Do read, vote and comment.
~BGJ