Chapter 7: Call Me Oppa

Hye Joo

While we were inside the van, I saw Chen and Baekhyun were screaming loudly and laughing like long lost friends. This time, Sehun wanted me to sit near him. So I sat with him. But to my surprise, my mother was sitting with Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol  joining their jokes. From what I heard, they were mostly joking about Suho and his passionate dance for Red Velvet songs.

As soon as I heard the words 'Red Velvet' and 'dance' , I asked Sehun "Sehun-sshi! What is Red velvet?". Sehun stared at me like I came from another universe and then shouted "Hyungs! This girl doesn't know who Red Velvet is". I saw Suho who was playing with his mobile suddenly looked at our direction. Even Chen and Baekhyun who were laughing loudly suddenly looked at us as if Sehun said something wrong. Chen suddenly asked "Sehun-ah! Did you just say that Hye Joo doesn't know who is Red Velvet?. Woah! Suho hyung! I think it's time for you to promote Red Velvet than promoting EXO" We all laughed when Suho came to hit Chen with his mobile phone. They started playing like Tom and Jerry inside the van.

The only people who weren't shocked about this was My mother, Lay, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. My mother and Chanyeol of course knew that I don't have an interest in K-pop while Kyungsoo and Lay were sleeping soundly that they were not even bothered to wake up by the loud noise made by the Beagle line.

Then suddenly Suho approached me and said "It's okay! I will tell you about Red Velvet later". Meanwhile Sehun, who pulled me inside this misery started disturbing Kai, So I joined Sehun . Then Sehun asked me "Earlier I heard you calling D.O hyung as Oppa, but now I see that just now called me as Sehun-sshi!". Hearing this again Suho looked at us and Kai held Sehun's hand, Chen and Chanyeol looked at me again while Baekhyun gave a death glare to the Sleeping Kyungsoo. My mother opened her mouth in shock.

She came to me and asked "Did Kyungsoo ask you to call him as Oppa?" I slowly nodded my head slowly saying a yes. My mother looked at the Sleeping Kyungsoo and gave a victory smirk for 'who-knows-what-is-going-in-her-mind'. Then Baekhyun and Chen came and asked "Why are you giving special preference to him alone? We are elder than him,then why are you not calling us Oppa? What did he do to make you call him as Oppa?" They fired me a lot of questions, I glared at Sehun who was busy laughing at me with Xiumin and Kai. Then Baekhyun, seeing me not answering his question, pulled me up and stared me sternly. "He asked me to call him as Oppa since he finds it awkward when I use honorifics with him" I replied. Chanyeol said "Woah! I sat with you in the flight all the way from Seoul to Maldives, but you never bothered to call me as Oppa?"

Heol! Why are these boys so obsessed in making girls to call them as Oppa? And now I'm stuck with one of those kind of childish men!

To end this fight quickly I told them "Don't worry! From now onwards, I will call each and every one of you as OPPA. Is that Okay?". After hearing my answer, Chen and Chanyeol started to scream and clap their hands while Baekhyun ruffled my hair. Suho stared at me and resumed his work. Xiumin pulled me down and made me sit comfortably. While I gave a death stare to Sehun, "Hey! Sehun! I'm not gonna call you as Oppa even though you are older than me. Got it?" He suddenly made his aegyo face and went near to Suho. I heard him complaining about me, that I'm not calling him as Oppa, to which Suho told him to shut up and sit in his place.

I pretended not to hear their conversation and showed a straight face when he came near me. He stuck out his tongue and said "Suho hyung said that he will surely make you to call me as Oppa" I tried not to laugh and nodded my head. Then we arrived at a grand looking hotel where we're going to stay.

Gosh! I think I'm going to spend my holiday with a bunch of kids who wanted me to call them as Oppa"

After a few minutes Kai joined Kyungsoo and hugged him to sleep. The way Kai bought Kyungsoo in his manly arms got me in a trance. Xiumin just called me and said "Come let's play!" I nodded and resumed playing with them.
______________________________________
Woah! As promised Kaisoo and some Seho in it❤️
~BGJ