Chapter 9: Maldives Day 1 (Part 1)

Hye Joo

After that 'almost-embarrassing-scene' with EXO and mom, we were allotted separate rooms and roommates to stay. Mom and myself took a room while the Beagle line took the room near ours. Xiumin, Luhan and Kris took the opposite room. Lay, Suho and Sehun took the farthest room in the floor while Tao, D.O and Kai took a room next to them. We were given 30 minutes of time to get ready and come down for our breakfast.

I took ten minutes to wash and dress up. I reached the ground floor of the hotel and decided to talk to my Best Friend Ji-ah.

Ji-ah is my friend from middle school days in Busan and now she is a police officer in Seoul. We meet up  during our weekends and since I'm spending this weekend here in Maldives, I decided to inform her that I won't be meeting her on my birthday.

It took few rings and thousand curses for her to attend my call. She attended my call and said! "Hey bitch!" "Yes Bitch!  How are you doing? Are you fine?. You know what? I'm in fucking Maldives with EXO!!! Heard right 'E-X-O'! YOUR FAVOURITE IDOL GROUP!" I cracked up laughing.

She was speechless on one side while on the other side I saw Chen coming near me. "Oh! Chen Oppa! Come here my friend wants to speak to you" I called him. He asked "Who is your so-called friend Hye Joo-yah!" "Oppa. Her name is Kim Ji-ah! She is my best friend from middle school and she is also like my Mom, A big EXO-L. So do speak with her and give her some energy. That girl sounds lifeless these days."

He grabbed the phone from my phone and ran away to 'who-knows-where' maybe to have some kind of privacy talk with his fan making sure that she is okay.

He returned my phone after a fair minutes of talking with Ji-ah. Ji-ah was still in line when I answered "Hey girl! Are you dead after talking to a EXO member?" "No. I'm fine. And why the hell are you there? When are you going to come here? Are you fucking nuts? Do you think you will be safe with them?" She launched me hundreds of questions.

"Wait Wait Wait. I'm good and don't worry about that. I got to meet them during our Holiday trip and we joined them. 'We' in the sense me and my mother. I just called you to inform that I'm celebrating my fine fucking birthday in Maldives and not the same daily routine that I've followed on my birthday for years. So don't expect me to be there on my birthday and inform So Young also. Arraseo?"

I saw my mother coming towards me with the other members. My mother sat with me while the other members went to Chen Oppa and surrounded him. I gave my phone to my mom and said "Ji-ah wants to talk to you Eomma."

I went to the other members and I saw Chen Oppa. Wait was he crying? That too after talking with Ji-ah? That is fishy!!.

D.O oppa saw me and pulled me away from the group. He took me to somewhere away from the dining area and asked me" With whom did Chen talk to?"in a thundering voice. I almost flinched away in his voice "He just talked to my friend named Ji-ah. She is an EXO-L. But I seriously don't know what they talked about." I blurted out. A smile evolved in Kyungsoo's face. "Did you just mention the name Ji-ah?" "Yes. Kim. Ji. Ah." I clearly said. "No wonder why he's crying to this extent on a happy day. Don't worry this is something very usual. You will get to know eventually. Come on let's go eat and enjoy our first day."

He held my hand while we were going back to the dining. This feeling is really weird. I can't get used to this.

He was texting to someone while I went to my mother. I saw my mother who was laughing loudly at the phone with Ji-ah. Maybe they are just fangirling at their biases. Woah. I wonder what this Ji-ah spoke with that Happy man that he broke down after hearing her talk?. Make a note in your stupid brain to ask about him later Hye Joo-yah!.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Chen. "Oh! Oppa. Why did you cry earlier?" "That girl Ji-ah resembled someone. That made me cry. Okay come and eat fast. we are leaving in 10 minutes." We ate some Garudhiya (fish soup) with some rice. It was awesome. I even saw Baekhyun and Chen eating their third round . They seem to love the food here.

After that we went to Naifaru,one of the best beaches in Maldives. We reached the beach within an hour and during that one hour travel, I saw Baekhyun, Chen , Chanyeol ,Suho , Luhan , Sehun , Kai were playing the 0-0-7 bang game while D.O and Xiumin were talking with my mom  Kris, Tao and Lay were sleeping

We arrived at the Naifaru beach and got down the bus with my bag. I left everyone and ran towards the beach. I heard my mother and some of the members calling me. But that didn't stop me. I was really excited at the sight of the beach. It's been years since I went to a beach.

I saw Kai and Suho having a running race to catch up with me. Even Chen and  Chanyeol joined them to catch me. I ran away from them like my life depended on it.

I ran away into the ladies washroom to change into my beachwear. I wore a small shorts and a new crop top to beat the heat. I saw  Xiumin , D.O , Kris and Suho looking at me with their mouth wide open while the Beagle line were complimenting me for my gracious looks. Even my mom was surprised seeing me wearing a beachwear after many years. I started playing in the water while the members went to change their outfits.

I saw Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, Kris, Luhan wearing a white wifebeater with black shorts while the remaining members were remaining topless. My mom almost fainted when she saw the topless members. I chuckled at her reaction and pulled her to play. She refused and said "I'd rather watch the beautiful sight of topless handsome men playing in the water with my
daughter than playing in the water."

I know what she's up to. She really is going to be fangirling them sitting  at a corner and making them varieties of  food.
______________________________________
So the next character hint was just dropped right now!So have fun guessing the next story line
.
~BGJ