Chapter 24: The AfterMath

A week later
Hye Joo

After Eun Shin Unnie's death, I returned to my work immediately. I can't be postponing my work and I have a tight schedule ahead. Jiah also started working and my mom stayed at home. My surgeries keeps increasing these days because of the one trip I had

A trip that I would never forget in my life. Because of this trip only I got to meet him

Speaking of him, I never saw him after the funeral service. He is lingering on my mind. Not to mention that, I listened to all his songs and now I know why my mother is a fan of them.

His voice is a heaven of sexiness and a hell of cheesiness. I've only heard him singing in real for once.  That 5 seconds were my heaven on Earth.

It is evening 5:30 P.M. right now and my schedule ends at 6 today. I have to go to the market and buy groceries and return home again. I lost my sleep this week which resulted in my dark eyebags. Time's up and I decided to leave work.

I walked lazily out of my shift towards the market to buy groceries. We hadn't stock up the stuffs till date from the return and we also ran out of ramen. I saw a van following me and a head peeked out of the van

Yongmin manager-nim.

"Good evening manager-nim. " I greeted him. "Hye Joo sshi! Get in the van now. I will take you somewhere."
I got confused by his actions but nonetheless I took his offer and sat at the back seat.

"Sleep if you want. It will take a long time". He said I nodded and closed my eyes for a short nap.

After what it seemed like an hour , Yongmin manager-nim woke me up and dropped me off. "Go inside! Kyungsoo is waiting for you"

Don't tell me this is a date!

Right now my state is horrible. My hair is stuck to different directions and my face is oily. I just wore a black jean and a blue tee. I don't even have a makeup kit with me now. Right now I need a mirror and a washroom.

I started walking inside a unfamiliar place searching for the washroom. I didn't want to look like a beggar in front of an idol.

"Where are you going?" A deep voice startled me. I know the voice for sure. No I don't want to turn and show him my face right now. "To the washroom" . I said

"Okay let me take you there! " He said.
He took my hand in his hand and started walking. "Hey Hye Joo. Why are you not looking my face? " I decided to say it out rather than keep it suspicious.

"I am looking very ugly and tired right now, that's why I want to use the washroom". I said covering my face with my hands. He laughed like there is no tomorrow and took the hands out of my face .

"No matter how ugly you look you are beautiful in my eyes." He replied coolly. "Did you eat too much cheese today? Or did you saw some sloppy movie? What nonsense are you saying?"

"Look at me!" He commanded. I looked at him to see his heart shaped lips open wide. Then he bought his side of my head and I felt something wet on my cheek.

It's a kiss! Oh my God!

"Are we going to stay here for the rest of our date? Come on let's go inside." He took my bag from me and started walking with my hand in his.

The unknown place turned out to be a Dog Park. All breeds of dogs are here. I suppose he likes dogs. We talked about his dogs and the dogs raised by his members.

Sehun has a dog named Vivi, a Bichon Frise. Kai has 3 dogs, two poodles and a toy poodle. Monggu, Jjanggu and jjangah. Baekhyun also has a dog in his hometown, a Pembroke Welsh Corgis named Mongryong and Suho also has a dog named Byul.

I just looked at his face and laughed because his love for dogs just made his face frown, a passionate frown to be exact.

We went to the park and played with different breed of dogs. There were beagles, poodles, Golden retrievers and many many more breeds.

We ate at a café near the dog park. He said that we will go to the EXO's dorm to watch a movie that he has bought recently.

Again Yongmin manager-nim came to pick up and as soon as we boarded the van, Kyungsoo laid his head in my lap. He squirmed around my lap until he found a comfortable spot to sleep on.
"Hyung! Wake us up after we reach the dorm."

He slept well in my lap and I also closed my eyes to sleep well. We reached his dorm in an hour and I found the dorm to be empty. "The guys went to visit your mom. So that we could have a peaceful home movie date." He said and kissed my earlobe

"Stop kissing me there, it's ticklish" I squirmed under his kiss."Come let me take nachos and some popcorn. "

We settled in the couch and Kyungsoo played the movie, the movie for this date was  Train to Busan. I don't believe in ghosts and zombies neither does he. Why this movie then?

We watched the movie like till first half. "Hye Joo, come here!" He opened his arms and invited me in his embrace. He hugged me from the back and placed his nose on my nape.

"This is also one of my bucket list wishes with my wife." He said "How many do you have?" I asked "Many".
"If we fulfill your bucket list now what will we do after marriage?" I asked out if curiosity.

"We will focus only on our family growth I will focus on how many kids we could have and you focus on how to grow them." Thank God it's dark here or else my blushing cheeks will betray me. How can he say the words 'kids' and 'we' in the same sentence?.

"Hye Joo-ya, We are having concert season ongoing. So I won't be coming to visit you often, so let us use the opportunity that we get" He said. " I just nodded and placed my head in his neck. We ditched the movie away and just slept in each other's arms with our future in our dreams.,
____________________________________
First of all, congratulations Kim Jongdae for becoming a father. Welcome Princess to this family. Support Jongdae and please don't hate him. Be happy for the blessings that he got. This was supposed to be uploaded on Sunday but I waited for the right timing . Anyways enjoy reading
~BGJ