Chapter 12: The Truth

Hello everyone.
Today is a special update for all the EXO-Ls since Jongdae (my bias) had his first solo comeback. I hope you will like this chapter.

Hereafter the story will also have Kyungsoo's POV also so that people can understand his feelings too .
Have fun in reading
____________________________________
Kyungsoo

I almost blushed at what she said. Woah!!! This is dangerous. Get a hold of yourself Kyungsoo. I saw her shadow running after her in the dark terrace lights.

From day one when i met her at the airport, my heart was feeling the uneasiness whenever I see her. I love the way she laughs when Baekhyun and Chen teases Suho. I am even fond of her when she teases Sehun.

I wanted be close with her mother as a form of respect but I never knew that I would fall deeper for her daughter everyday. I wanted her to call me as Oppa because through this way we can create an intimate relationship. Blame Oh Sehun for finding out that 'Oppa thing'

On our first day in Maldives, I found out that Kim ji ah is  Hye Joo's friend. Chen's crying caused me to shout at her and I immediately regretted shouting at her like that.

I should've been more conscious in Chen's matter because I never thought Hye Joo is also involved in this thing.

But today I knew that my feelings for her is getting stronger. And I know what this feeling is

Love

I have never felt attracted this way with any other girls other than Hye Joo. Before her birthday , I talked with Ryeowook hyung and he just casually said to try proposing her.

I think proposing right now is something big cause I've never done something like that in my life. I have a image to keep up and I have a lot of fans who believe in me.

I was considering about this foreign feelings in me when suddenly Chanyeol came and told about her surprise birthday party. I was really happy and I considered it as my chance of confessing my feelings to her.

I agreed for the birthday party and the other members asked me to take care of the food . I never knew that she was much of a foodie. I like girls who really like to eat a lot not caring about their weight. And she is one of them.

The plan of roses was totally my idea. I thought of proposing her with those roses like the one in the movies and i totally flopped the plan. I was really afraid of rejection and I don't know what my heart will do after receiving her rejection.

That's why I just said a plain 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' without any emotion in it. I must really thank God for not helping her to find out that fake happy birthday.

I was really glad that she loved my kimchi spaghetti so much to an extent that she will marry me just for my kimchi spaghetti. I blushed at the thought of getting married with her and leading a happy life with Hye Joo.

With all these thoughts I went down to the floor where all of us are staying down. We have a big day ahead tomorrow. There are many plans for Hye Joo's birthday. Maybe I should reconsider my feelings . But one thing is for sure that I will surely confess my feelings to her before the vacation gets over.

I saw Hye Joo chatting with Yi Zin and So Young. Suddenly a hand pulled me inside a room and I saw Baekhyun, Luhan and  Chanyeol having a serious discussion. I turned to see Chen and Kai standing and saving to me. "I only pulled you inside. Stop their discussion before they end up fighting with each other. Chanyeol is trying his best but he couldn't do it" Chen said to me referring to Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

I went to Baekhyun and slapped his nape to get his attention. " What's all the commotion about?". Luhan saw me and said " Kyungsoo. See. That girl Yi Zin is my cousin and he is asking my permission to date her. I can't give permission to him unless he boldly spit out his feelings to her. And for him to do that he needs my help" Luhan whines like a little kid asking me to save him from the big mess.

I separated everyone to go to their respective rooms. I thought about the fact that Lu Han's cousin sister Lu Yi Zin. Maybe I could get closer to Hye Joo if Baekhyun dates Yi Zin. I must Lu Han to consider them dating so that I can get close to Hye Joo.

This is gonna be so much fun Do Kyungsoo
______________________________________
Second character leak out Lu YiZin!
Guess her character and have fun in reading
~BGJ