Chapter 17: After the wedding

Hye Joo

The wedding started and So Young came inside with her father. Her eyes were filled with tears and she cried out when she saw Junmyeon Oppa. I was still searching for Kim Jiah but I didn't see her. Eun Shin came and sat by my side. "Yah! Jiah eodiya" she asked.  I just shrugged. "Did she get into a fight again?"

Just then I got a call from Jiah, she said that she can't attend the wedding because she got her period while driving the bike. Thank goodness, she was wearing a dark blue dress. I just don't understand why this girl doesn't even know when her period starts.

Soon the wedding got over and I ran to Eun Shin and said "Shinie! Jiah couldn't come because she got her period. " " My god! I just reminded her in the morning and yet she didn't care? You know what will happen today right? So take someone with you and go to the hotel before she goes crazy"

"Searching for anyone?" A voice echoed behind me. I immediately recognized that deep voice. It was Kyungsoo. "Oppa we need to go to the hotel as soon as possible. There is an emergency" I rushed. "Come let's go"

We took Jiah's car again and speeded up to the hotel. After half an hour of travel, we reached the hotel. I rushed to the elevator and pressed the certain floor where Jiah's room is. The ride during the elevator is wrecked and

Ding!

The elevator stopped and I ran to Jiah's room. The door was opened. I went inside to see thousands of glasses shattered on the floor and Jiah was lying on the bed crumbled like a paper.

"Jiah-yah!!" I rushed to her" Are you okay? Does it hurt too much? Wait. Did you bring your medicines?" "It's in the third drawer from the right". Kyungsoo Oppa cleaned up the room while I made Jiah to eat her tablet and sleep. She even asked Kyungsoo to sing 'What is love' song and he gladly sang it for her.

After she slept, Kris Oppa came to the hotel to take care of Jiah. I went to my room to change my dress. When I removed my heels, I saw blood on my feet, must be because of too much running.

"Ouch! " I moaned out of pain. "What happend to you?" A worried voice asked me. Of course it's Kyungsoo Oppa. "Nothing much". He took my feet on his lap and examined it carefully. Then he went to the nightstand to take the tissue box and wiped the blood in my legs.

"You shouldn't have ran like that."he scolded me softly. "If I hadn't ran like that, Kim Jiah would have been a breaking mess and that's the end of the world"

"But still..." He looked at me. "Oppa, I'm sorry for not dancing with you tonight. I didn't allow you to enjoy the wedding. I'm really sorry for being selfish that time" I apologized while looking at the floor.

"Look at me" I shook my head saying a no. He lifted my chin and made me look at him. He bought his face closer  and  he brushed his lips with mine

Oh my god! Am I dreaming? Is this for real?

"Look. As long as you are with me I don't care about the other enjoyment that wait for me out there. All I need is your safety and your happiness"

"Can I have one more of that?" I asked shyly "Why one when you can have as many as you want?" He leaned forward and kisses me with full passion and I return the kisses with the same pace.

Then we laid down in the bed and cuddled each other. It is so nice to be in his arms. They make me feel protected.
"You know how you make me feel?. Crazy. My mind is going crazy whenever I am with you. Hye Joo, did you fascinate me with your magical pixie dust? Because I am falling deep each and everyday"

I was blushing more and more and finally I buried my face into his chest. We stayed like that and we fell asleep.

It was the first time in my life I didn't have a bad dream.

"Good morning Joongie, ireona!" I felt someone shaking me. "Go away!!"I shrieked. "Babe! It's already 10 in the morning. Get up and get dressed let's go out"

"Ji Hye Joo, you girl better come out and redo the fucking dressing again. I can't bear the smell of my own legit blood! " I groaned at the thunder voice of Kim Jiah. "Wait! Wait I'm coming."

To my surprise, she had another dressing on her hand which was badly done. "How did this happen?" I pointed out to her hand. "I broke a Jack Daniel's this morning." She replied nonchalantly. "Okay show me your leg and hand"she showed and I redid her dressing.

"Why did you break the bottle?" I asked."Well, yesterday I asked Kris to buy me some bottles of Jack Daniel's and I got hungover. Morning I saw the boys except Baekhyun, D.O, Suho and Chen sleeping around me in the floor and your mother slept with me in the bed. When I woke up, Kris said that I broke the bottle because of my drunken shitty emotions and a glass pierced in my hand"

" Don't stress your leg too much and use wheelchair. I hope they have one here. I'll ask in the reception afterwards." She nodded her head. When is she going to take care of herself properly?

I returned to my room to find Kyungsoo Oppa sitting in the bed. "Oppa! Where did you sleep yesterday?" "Here, in the bed. Why?"
"No, Jiah said that Baekhyun, Chen, Suho and yourself went missing yesterday night. It seems that the other members were found sleeping with their girlfriends and wife".

"Of course! I slept with you because you are my girlfriend." He replied cooly. I blushed in return to his sweet talks and ran inside the bathroom to take a bath.

"Come fast, we need to eat breakfast. They newlyweds are waiting". I took a really quick bath and wore a tank top with shorts to beat the heat. In fact, the newlyweds Suho Oppa and So Young were kissing each other like there's no tomorrow. The others were not in the table so I guessed that they are still getting ready.

I faked a coughed and made them realize my presence. " Oh Unnie! When did you come here?" So Young asked me. "Just a few minutes ago. By the way, I'm so sorry So Young ah for not being there in your wedding yesterday. Kim Jiah was having her problems you know right?  That is why I left after the wedding immediately."

"It's okay Unnie. I can understand. I heard she broke everything yesterday". "Yes. She was pretty serious yesterday and this time I was really afraid. I think we must take her to the hospital after the trip"

Then the rest of the members came down with Eun Shin and Jiah in their arms. My mother came down with them and she sat near me.

"Honey. Did you have a good sleep yesterday?" "Yes mom. What about you?" "Well, I slept in peace because I can feel that you are getting beautiful sleep these days"

"Well mom, he was with me yesterday evening after the wedding, we were taking care of Jiah together."

"I wish both of you have a happy ending together"
______________________________________
Hey guys! I'm back with a short update and I have a sad news. I will be busy this month due to my exams and I will update by the end of the month.
~BGJ