Chapter 27: Let's stop this

Hye Joo

We met in the evening for a dinner date, the last one to be exact. He was radiating happiness to me. He cooked Kimchi Spaghetti again. The Kimchi Spaghetti that made me fall for him. I know today will be the last time to eat this. Let me eat it till this end.

"Aigoo! Our Hye Joo is eating well. Want some more?" He asked to which I nodded. I was resolute to end this thing today. I need to know an answer for this matter or else I'm not going anywhere. The members are in my mom's house selecting names for So Young's child. For the past two weeks, this was their excuse to escape from us.

"Hye Joo-ya! I have to something to say. Eat first and after that we will talk about it slowly." He said. "Even me too , Oppa! I also have to talk to you about something. Let's talk after we finish".

We did not talk during dinner, but we kept on staring at each other. He finished first and washed his plate. He went to the living room and sat in front of the couch. The Do Kyungsoo I knew would wait for me till I finish my dinner and come with me. Guess things changed after the incident from today morning.

I finished my spaghetti and washed my plate. I joined him in the living I room. We sat in silence for a few minutes until he fake-cracked his throat. "Hye Joo-ya. You say first. "

I blinked my tears away after his voice. Heol, I am going to miss this. But, this is for your best Hye Joo. I blowed some air to bring my tears inside me and started speaking.

"Oppa, you know what? Today morning I saw you kissing a girl. Why were you doing that?. I felt offended after seeing that. She even took a picture of you two kissing. What about us?  I clearly saw both of you holding hands and swinging it to and fro. You were playing with my feelings saying cheesy buttery words to smooth my heart and now I saw you kissing another girl. Tell me, from when did you plan to do this? Did you plan this from the start? To break my heart with another girl." I stopped and got choked on my tears.

He did not dare to look at me. He was staring at the couch far and gritting his teeth. His eyes showed no emotion and all I could say that he agreed to whatever I said right now.

"You Asshole. How dare to cheat behind my back? You know what! I'm breaking up with you. Go flirt with anybody you want and I am not stopping you. Bring anybody home , have a good fuck and make her pregnant. Darn you and your trustworthy words. You even went to the extent of playing with my mother's trust." I removed the necklace that he gave on our proposal date and throwed at him.

"It's a goodbye from now. Hope we will never meet each other in the future. Goodbye!" I said and took my belongings and went out of his dorm.

I reached the bus stop and cried my heart out. I couldn't bear doing this. The only guy I loved from the down of my heart, cheated behind my back. I felt like someone stabbing my back with a sharp knife. It's nearly 1 AM and there are not many people around here. I decided to sit here for a while and then go back home.

No matter how much I try, I couldn't control my tears. They kept falling freely and it resulted me in having a nosebleed. I kept crying forgetting the world, getting too focused on my own feelings when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

It's Mark Tuan.

"Ji seonsaengnim?. What are you doing here? Why are you crying? You poor thing! Come let me take you to your home. Don't stay out in the cold, see you've got a nosebleed. Come inside my car.

He pulled me up from the ground and took me inside my car. "Wait! Are you kidnapping me right now?" I asked just to be alert. Just now I experienced a heartbreak, I don't want to experience another kidnap right now.

"If you are kidnapping me, kidnap me after a week, I am not feeling well now so..." He cuts my word with a shush and speaks "Who said I am going to kidnap you?. Let me take you to your home. Give me your address so that I can use the GPS". I said my address and asked him to drop me at home.

"Going through a hard time I guess?" He started the conversation. I just nodded not wanting to talk about him especially to a person who is working at the same field as him. He played some soft music to control my feelings but I never calmed down. It's hurts right now so much that I can't seem to control my mood swings.

"Want to have a drink with me? I came out for that purpose. I was wondering whom to call for company but do you want to join with me?" He asked. "Okay! But, Since this is my first time drinking alcohol, I don't know how I will become after I get tipsy, so if I do any nuisance will you take care of me?" I backfired him.

He just nodded and drove along a roadside bar tent. We got out and he wore his mask to avoid attention. He ordered three bottles of soju, two for him and one for me and some chicken for side dish. He even offered to pour me soju and we clinked it. "For Ji seonsaengnim's break-up" we said and gulped down the soju in one shot.

We kept on drinking and drinking for hours and the last thing I remember is that Mark carrying me to his car to drop me in my home.
______________________________________
Yesterday night only I realized that I have to finish this book by July 1st and I didn't even complete the first half. Anyways I will update this book almost daily to complete before July 1st. Do stream 'Leo' and Chanyeol's single 'YOURS'. And also, my old EXO fanpage account in Instagram got hacked and blocked. So please do follow my new EXO fanpage account. It is mentioned in my bio. Do read, vote and comment. Don't forget to check my new book 'Juliet' featuring EXO XIUMIN.
~BGJ